Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thank You to PSO and Friends

Old
Thank You to PSO and Friends - Sun Apr 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey everyone I just wanted to post one final note - it's been just over a week since Black Friday and while my heart still has hope my brain is saying we are done for now in the USA.

Guys and gals, PSO has been so much fun for me - I never thought I would make friends, find support from other players and enjoy playing online so much - I always saw poker as just some hobby that I used to destress from life. That's why why this sucks so much. Meeting new people and forming relationships has been amazing. Unfortunately I just can't do the play money thing - it just doesn't cut it for me and it sucks to log on and see all the events going on and being shut out from them. So I decided to hang it up until there is a real solution for US players - I checked out some of the other sites but after PSO it just doesn't cut it.

So for now I plan to get my golf game (and me) back in shape and sit in a local home game I play in once in awhile that is so soft it's scary.

Thanks to Cowboy and all the Corral Peeps for welcoming me in to all the Bounty and stake games. Noyone will ever play in tougher $1 tourneys anywhere!!
Effsea and Mcrissinger you are just great men and thanks for all the support you have given PSO, me and the people in this community. I'm still in the Drunk Tank investment club and will be a part of that as long as you guys keep it going.
Panicky - good luck with your poker journey - I am going to keep up with you so keep that blog going.
Darkman, Fish and Shark are just some of the many awesome players I've faced and enjoyed trying to learn and keep up with. Also Dave The Langolier thx for the lessons - its nice when you get a teacher that you know really cares about their students learning and getting better - ty for all your work.

I turned $5 back in October into a $250 bankroll thanks to PSO so I will hang my hat on that and who knows - I don't plan to cash that $$ out - maybe one day US players will be allowed back on PS and I'll have my roll ready to go

As I posted right after Black Friday - of all the horrendous bad beats I've suffered at the tables this was by far the worst because I lose being a part of this community. What a f*&%@ river!!!

Thanks again to everyone - I had a blast and maybe we'll get to share the felt again one day.
Freddysw - I'm out!!

Last edited by freddysw; Sun Apr 24, 2011 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: spell

Old
Sun Apr 24, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I'll definitely keep the blog going, freddy.

If you're still interested in hanging around and playing in some of the home games still running, I know that I'll be playing in some of them and doing my best to win. I have a feeling that if you ever wanted to challenge a B&M poker room, you'd make money pretty quick. I hope you do well in whatever you take on, freddy, although I sort of hope that poker remains a part of that.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com