Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Player history Audits

Old
Player history Audits - Mon Apr 25, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Has any one tried on post Black friday?

Doesnt seem to be working,going to fire off a email to support and see whats up.
Will post in here if any one is curious like me.

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Since my game has fluctuated like carzy (look it up) over the past few weeks, I don't think I could draw any conclusions from my info. I am curious what a consistent player has seen so far though, although the sample size might be a bit small.

And I imagine that audits are probably not 100% automated. A backlog at HQ might explain why audits wouldn't be working.

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Just received all three playind audits,I am guessing I will be receiving a email shortly.

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Ok email is very helpful but I think the problem was on my end and my email provider was slow.

So now I will break down my scores for the month to see where I stand..lol

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
.......................So now I will break down my scores for the month to see where I stand..lol
Are you really standing or sitting?
If you're standing, you might just sit before checking the audit........lol

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:50 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
ugh...What was I thinking,I meant to do tournment history..doh!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com