Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

One update is urgent with or without U.S. players

Old
One update is urgent with or without U.S. players - Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
It is 5 days left in the league and one update is very urgent to view distances between players.

This update can be done with U.S. players, the important thing is to see the distances between players who are not from U.S.

in the first 2 tournaments without U.S. players the leaderboard was updated, but since that time is not updated

I think an update including U.S. players is easy to do and not requires a lot of time, perhaps the process of removing U.S. players requires more time, but with them it should be fast

For example, with points from the last days in this moment i'm the leader of the league with a advantage of 30-35 pts on SpaceHiker, and 35-40 pts on cpm_04_79. These days i've been doing calculations to know the distances, but there may be some wrong points and the distances may be lower.

People who have not done calculations these days don't know the distances and don't know how far away is your objetive, maybe someone that was in the 10th position before the elimination of the U.S. players now her objetive is arrive to the 4th position and win the 500 dollars, or someone that was in the 75th position has done a good tourneys and your objetive is arrive to the 10th position.

We don't request that the league be updated every 4 hours as before, only we request this one updated to know the current distances

Is it necessary to send this request by e-mail to the league support? I think that this request is not very difficult to apply, but is very necessary.

Moderators: Please don't close this topic without give me a answer before.

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Geeeeeeeeeee
You'll get an update when they update it
There is more to life than the update

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
If you think you're top of the league, there probably isn't

Old
Mon Apr 25, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
I don't understand how you can be top of the league, when surely i am, and as for the update you've got more chance of seeing Santa slip out your chimney on Christmas morning with that train set you never got when you was 5

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 02:41 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
If you say sillies, probably you are silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
I don't understand how you can be top of the league, when surely i am, and as for the update you've got more chance of seeing Santa slip out your chimney on Christmas morning with that train set you never got when you was 5
It's easy to understand, I have more points than the rest of the players =) Now the distances are 20-25 pts to SpaceHiker and 30-35 pts to cpm_04_79, but I want know the real distances.

You have more chance seeing Santa Claus doing surfing that to be the leader of the league someday =D

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:12 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanat0s666 View Post
If you say sillies, probably you are silly.
Couldn't agree more. Is your name Billy?

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:38 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Geeeeeeeeeee
You'll get an update when they update it
There is more to life than the update

Well, some peoples play thrives off the field you see , how am I doing?, depends on how everyone else is doing. Am I in top hundred? top 3 hundred? top 500? or top 1000 even? you can keep track of your points, but I can't, the winzip they have tried to send me isn't compatible for my computer, so how can I figure it out?, these are some of the questions I have heard in the rooms, sure, do you think 2000 points is impossible? because if so, I think you are sadly mistaken. I have seen a number of the same people over and over getting top spots, on the final tables. Names like- The Warden- Vareck Ray- I have sen these players on the final table quite a bit lately, -Cambrian48- has made several appearances to the final table as of late also,

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue Apr 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: rofl and smileys.

Old
?? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 11:29 AM
(#8)
Hey Stake-- ty for stoppin bye occasionally-- you do realize that i am chat banned till April 2012- tho right??? gl man--- monk.......

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
no house wins thanks for playing

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#10)
wow monk till april 2012 what did u do

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:14 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
you do realize that i am chat banned till April 2012- tho right???
That has to be a record

Old
??? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
wow monk till april 2012 what did u do
Well, MOM-- that does beg a ?? dont it-- at a GCI (game critical intersect) i do beleive i let another player know how i felt about his call with A3o aginst my KK-- when pot odds- position-- or any other logical way of playing the hand made any sense-- we were deep-- the clown raised min- utg-- i 3 bet- from cut off-- and a big 3 bet-- he jammed-- i insta call-- we were even stacked-- 3 away from FT where 1st was $940-- so i pretyy much - told the fool how i felt- about this particular call-- in an excplicit manner-- and well-- as i have a way with words-- i continued to tell this particular player - well how smelly his/her mitten really was--- !!!!

ITs really my dogs fault actually-- !! did i ever mention his name is MR. Grin ?-- be well and gl-- Monk...

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:37 PM
(#13)
1 year thats crazy when i screw up .... they take my chat away for a month not a year .....is this ur 1st offence

Old
reply. - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
Hey Stake-- ty for stoppin bye occasionally-- you do realize that i am chat banned till April 2012- tho right??? gl man--- monk.......
My pleasure dude, yeah, I see ya giving me the sos when I stop by .. . .. .. . .. ... .. .... .....lol, gl to ya, and just like seeing how my picks are still doing, just a little thing I'm doing to see how my picks are doing on a regular basis, fantasy league may be gone, but you all on my regular check up list, even if Bam and cy don't come back... I play a promo on diff site for fantasy wsop.just like to see how my picking skills are, and maybe it'll help me when I'm deciding my 15 players for the wsop this year also, good friends made here, I'm not anti american, just don't like some that think their crap don't stink, kinda like the snooty french.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#15)
lest we forget

Old
?? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:57 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
1 year thats crazy when i screw up .... they take my chat away for a month not a year .....is this ur 1st offence
This is NOT my first offense-- and i didnt screw up-- i was RUDE- well beyond rude-- and i cannot believe that jimmi,john,robert- or jp, would ever believe that u got ureself a chat ban-- me thinks- with the amount of email i have sent-- it may be reduced-- am hopeful--

on a side note-- my dogger-- Mr. Grin-- now thinks his name is IDIOT- cause i have to say it out loud-- rather than typing it------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- cheers-- monk...

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 01:07 PM
(#17)
Since: Mar 2010
Start a new post about your chat bans.

Still waiting for an answer about da league update.
C'mon mods, tell us will it be updated 2morrow, this week or next month.

Might aswell cancel all these skill tourneys if u have "technical difficulties" with software.

Old
?? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 01:30 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriss1220 View Post
Start a new post about your chat bans.

Still waiting for an answer about da league update.
C'mon mods, tell us will it be updated 2morrow, this week or next month.

Might aswell cancel all these skill tourneys if u have "technical difficulties" with software.
apologies-- update is MY MAIN CONCERN AL-- HONEST---

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 01:51 PM
(#19)
Since: Mar 2010
sry,

lets talk about about u guys who got chat ban after they lost a good hand to Donks ,got angry and started to say stupid things. NOT MY PROBLEM.

But as a skill league player I have a right to know whats going on with that leaderboard.

if ur rank is 10 000th then ofcourse you wouldnt care.

Old
?? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 02:42 PM
(#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriss1220 View Post
sry,

lets talk about about u guys who got chat ban after they lost a good hand to Donks ,got angry and started to say stupid things. NOT MY PROBLEM.

But as a skill league player I have a right to know whats going on with that leaderboard.

if ur rank is 10 000th then ofcourse you wouldnt care.
yes-- my rank doesnt matter- i have nothing to lose-- can u really be as dimwiited as your avatar projects??? fire truck me-- and say please------------

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com