Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

MTT Quiz

Old
MTT Quiz - Mon Apr 25, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Took this 3 times , 55%, 55% and worse 48% I give up obviously I stink at Poker.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Dont give up ! It took me seven tries before i passed.....but then again everyone knows i can't play !
NO COMMENTS FROM ANYONE !............I MEAN IT !.................really...

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 02:54 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveArtist View Post
Dont give up ! It took me seven tries before i passed.....but then again everyone knows i can't play !
NO COMMENTS FROM ANYONE !............I MEAN IT !.................really...

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 03:02 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
This makes me think that Moxie has a Jack-in-the-Box in his mouth.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 03:02 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
As far as I know, PSO lessons are still available to all players, no matter what country... Try reading them.

Not even trying to be sarcastic here. Seriously, try reading the free lessons that PSO still provides.

To everyone.

If you can't pass the test after that. Well. Push different buttons and see what happens.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 07:21 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
if you don't read the material it's a tough deal.. i failed SNG quiz first time thinking i could just test and not read(missed 1 question too many... d'oh!!). after reading, it should be a breeze. keep tryin' gl... stack 'em high,
MT

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Me too... have won and/or placed in the money in many MTTs, but couldn't pass this quiz!!... After 3 tries, I read all the courses... did better... but failed again... Went back to the courses and copied the summary bullets at the end of each lesson to use as a cheat sheet. Passed it easily and learned in the process. I continue to use and refer to those bullets while I'm playing MTT's.. too early to tell if the education will make an impact. Definitely has changed my early and late tourney strategies. But remember, large MTTs ain't called "lotteries" for nothin'

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com