Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Note Taking - Things To Watch For

Old
Note Taking - Things To Watch For - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
I thought I'd start a thread for anyone who thinks of good things to take notes on that might not have been mentioned in a session on note taking. I thought of one that I don't remember hearing about in today's session.

I've run into players before who seem to call my river bets so fast that I'm pretty sure they have the 'Call Any/Check' box clicked. I note these players' names so that when I value bet them, I just shove all-in, regardless of the size of the pot. It might only work once, but I'll take a free buy-in, thanks.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 12:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Good one Panicky. As an aside, that's a pretty horrible habit, to use the "call any" button, for obvious reasons.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 01:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I USED IT ONCE
STUPID ME

GO LAKERS

Old
?? - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 07:44 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
my personal fav is noting the shuv bluffers on a 3 flush flop !!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com