Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

maybe this is a good sign, usa women beat canadian women in hockey..wow!!!!

Old
maybe this is a good sign, usa women beat canadian women in hockey..wow!!!! - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 02:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
okay so we beat canada again in hockey which is rare but it did happen last year as well with the men taking a 5-3 victory and prior it was 1960 i believe, so maybe some good news from the usa as a whole, maybe things are looking up for the usa..canada you better watch your backs in the next match, our men are gearing up for another upset......

i know this if the carolina hurricanes can win the stanley cup, anything is possible.....ps will have the usa back one day, just don't know when, maybe when the hurricanes win another tiltle...

Last edited by TARIQ06; Tue Apr 26, 2011 at 03:05 PM..

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Can you stop posting topics that have nothing to do with the PSO league? Thanks.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 04:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanat0s666 View Post
Can you stop posting topics that have nothing to do with the PSO league? Thanks.
when did you become a mod? I didnt see a thread requesting 30 peeps to vote for you

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 04:18 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
this is a hockey thread go canucks

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#5)
** Moved **

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 05:20 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Blackhawks won it in my lifetime.
'Nuf sed.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 06:35 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Blackhawks won it in my lifetime.
'Nuf sed.

Go Nucks

Its war time,,,,,,,,,Blackhawk Down,Blackhawk down!!!

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 07:08 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:

with all the negativity you and others bring, i wanted to talk about something besides poker and its my right, here is a memo, if you don't like what i post then don't read it..follow that memo and you will be okay, but back to the topic if the blackhawks beat the canucks that will be the biggest choke for my north of the border folks...i smell an upset...

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 07:50 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
EVEN THE DUCK WON IT BEFORE

GO LAKERS

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
with all the negativity you and others bring, i wanted to talk about something besides poker and its my right, here is a memo, if you don't like what i post then don't read it..follow that memo and you will be okay, but back to the topic if the blackhawks beat the canucks that will be the biggest choke for my north of the border folks...i smell an upset...
Tariq, You originally posted in the PSO Skill League forum so the post you are railing against is entirely legit. You have no right to talk about non-poker subjects in that forum.

Old
donate to ppa - Tue Apr 26, 2011, 09:33 PM
(#11)
Since: Dec 2010
All USA PSO Players should donate their "large" account balances to PPA. It is unfourtunate that a few idiots broke the law and then bragged about it. Thanks to the idiots the majority suffer.

Old
Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:24 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
Tariq, You originally posted in the PSO Skill League forum so the post you are railing against is entirely legit. You have no right to talk about non-poker subjects in that forum.
joe i will give u credit when its due, u are 100% right i should have put it in the general forum, i bet that when i do post another general forum topic a complaint will surely follow just as the canucks will surely loose to the blackhawks in game 7...

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#13)
You know what softens the blow? Canada winning the gold in mens and womens hockey at the Vancouver olympics in 2010. I bet you have nightmares about Crosby 5-holing Miller every night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSfl8vFNZdE

Enjoy!

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvpostman View Post
All USA PSO Players should donate their "large" account balances to PPA. It is unfourtunate that a few idiots broke the law and then bragged about it. Thanks to the idiots the majority suffer.
And this relates to the op how?

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 02:38 AM
(#15)
Deleted user
Quote:
joe i will give u credit when its due, u are 100% right i should have put it in the general forum, i bet that when i do post another general forum topic a complaint will surely follow just as the canucks will surely loose to the blackhawks in game 7...

Recorded for history to laugh at!

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 03:06 AM
(#16)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
WELL THE LAKERS WON TONIGHT

GO LAKERS

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 03:13 AM
(#17)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Recorded for history to laugh at!

Monster game by Crawford just to keep the 'Hawks in it. 'Nucks could have easily won by 3 goals.

And what a save by Luongo on Sharp in OT. And a brilliant shorty by Toews just to get it to OT. Was that Bobby Orr-ish or what?

Great,great game 7. Nice after the Flyers-Sabres yawner.

NHL playoffs--nothing like it.

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 08:03 PM
(#18)
Congrats dirty cookie.

Guess I'll have to ride the lightning now. That's cool....Metallica kicks azz.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com