(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooterzman View Post
If you would like to know a few good sites
I like, where you can play in the U.S
pm me, I would be glad to help out

ANOTHER THREAD TO SAY THE SAME THING ???

GO LAKERS

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Starting to look a little spammy you get referal kickbacks or what?

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post

I THINK YOUR RIGHT

GO LAKERS

Old
Thumbs down
Glad To See That Morons Are Still Here!!!!!!!! LOL - Wed Apr 27, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
The unemployment rate really is high here in the United States because all You tards have nothing better to do than bitch about a poker site that has went belly up and isn't coming back for any USA players. As I said before, get up from your computers and look outside, there is a real world out there, beyond your computer screen. LOL Seriously, this dog has been humped to death in every thread and its the same he said she said bull shit. Give it a rest!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! P.S. I give it a ten for entertainment though, Stupid people have a way at making your life seem tolerable. thanks all you pokerstar....oops i mean jokerstar dumbshitzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 11:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
not a single one,
just trying to bring the volume of players up on some of the smaller sites

Old
Wed Apr 27, 2011, 11:59 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
The unemployment rate really is high here in the United States because all You tards have nothing better to do than bitch about a poker site that has went belly up and isn't coming back for any USA players. As I said before, get up from your computers and look outside, there is a real world out there, beyond your computer screen. LOL Seriously, this dog has been humped to death in every thread and its the same he said she said bull shit. Give it a rest!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! P.S. I give it a ten for entertainment though, Stupid people have a way at making your life seem tolerable. thanks all you pokerstar....oops i mean jokerstar dumbshitzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Place your bets...Self enduced psychosis or medication fail?

Its gonna be close I think

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccauleyxry View Post
FIRST WHAT POKER SITE WENT BELLY UP ???
SOME PLAY POKER FOR FUN
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND SEEM LIKE A BITTER PERSON
I'M SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO LIFE
I HOPE ONE DAY YOUR LIFE BECOMES MORE TOLERABLE
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
OR YOU COULD EAT YOUR GUN

GO LAKERS

Old
Lightbulb
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 12:04 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
IN fact, even if your not from the US you should try one or two that I am on now.
Who knows, you might just like one better.

Old
Like I Said. Ya'll Obviously Have No Life. - Thu Apr 28, 2011, 12:25 AM
(#10)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Thats the quickest response to a message in this forum that i have seen in awhile. Obviously you are trying to help me prove my point that you all have absolutely no life other than poker, so in saying that I want to thank you all for your time with this survey. LOLOLOLOLOLo It has been most enjoyable for me and i'm satisfyed with the results, so please keep up the bitchin. I'm sure that if you continue, pokerstars will bend over backwards so that you snivelling bitches can play your online poker again. God knows that you crackheads definitly need your daily dose. The evidence is in the forum for all to see. OOOOHHHHHHHH Shit, thanks for the reminder on the medication. LOL, almost forgot to take mine. LOL thanks again. You people are going to need medication soon to if you all keep getting worked up over an obvious out of your hands situation. Its OVER, DEAD AND BURIED. Play Money ONLY. for USA players............................I knew it would be the same people bitchin about the same shit , but i stayed out of here for over a week just to prove myself right and i'll be damned, i amazed myself. Well, i've had my fun, see ya'll in a couple weeks to see what the response to this one is. I have a life beyond my computer. I'm an EMT and i rescue morons like ya'll who have seizure, blood clots from lack of getting off your azz and heart attacks from lack of sleep or loss of money, so keep playing, it keeps my job running. LOLOLOLOOLLO, Later Losers

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 12:44 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH THE MED. FAIL
WHATEVER JUST KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMP.
HAVE FUN WITH THAT

GO LAKERS

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#12)
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com