Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Comparing Standings to your records

Old
Comparing Standings to your records - Thu Apr 28, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
So out of curiousity I compared my standings records to PSO and found two glitches.

They missed a bad score of mine,right when I started to keep track and roughy gauge where I was.
All in all I ended off 4 points from where I thought I was.Which is odd considering the missing tourney.
Leaned a little towards the negative side when totalling just to be safe.

My last 3 tourneys have me finishing 2 out of the 3 one spot off from what I recorded.
Not a big deal but interesting to see a little discrepancy.

For any one else that kept track how did you measure up?
Did you find any odd things like missing tourneys?

Discuss,since over the last two weeks I have noticed that people do like to discuss the standings.
I also thought a lot of the people where trolling but looks like a few actually are in the mix,so congrats on that and my apologies.

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
So out of curiousity I compared my standings records to PSO and found two glitches.

They missed a bad score of mine,right when I started to keep track and roughy gauge where I was.
All in all I ended off 4 points from where I thought I was.Which is odd considering the missing tourney.
Leaned a little towards the negative side when totalling just to be safe.

My last 3 tourneys have me finishing 2 out of the 3 one spot off from what I recorded.
Not a big deal but interesting to see a little discrepancy.

For any one else that kept track how did you measure up?
Did you find any odd things like missing tourneys?

Discuss,since over the last two weeks I have noticed that people do like to discuss the standings.
I also thought a lot of the people where trolling but looks like a few actually are in the mix,so congrats on that and my apologies.
Wonder how many others kept track of their results like you did.

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 05:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I didn't keep track but the 2nd and 3rd are there....which were the ones that really mattered....

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
You're right!

Where have all my firsts and secounds gone!

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
I played 23 games between Black Friday and April 27th.

I recorded the field size and my finishes and all my results jive with the updated leaderboard.

Maybe you should request the histories for the tourneys you're concerned about to double check your finishes against what you'd recorded?

Old
Thu Apr 28, 2011, 07:21 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I did request them and did that before the standings came up,so its all confirmed on my end.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com