Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Still no weekly roundup

Old
Still no weekly roundup - Sat Apr 30, 2011, 11:43 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
word on the grapevine is that the reason for no recent report is that eric was involved in a nearlyidenticial accident to the one in the film 127 hours.

He was finally found, but apparently in the confusion and broa-haha he cut off the wrong arm and as such finds typing difficult.

Can anybody verify this?

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
You can apply for the position. Hedgehog would, but the US thing makes it a sticky wicket.

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Writing for this community shouldn't be tough for anyone from anywhere. You simply pay attention to what is going on and report it. You just don't get paid to do it. Really that easy!

JT

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
word on the grapevine is that the reason for no recent report is that eric was involved in a nearlyidenticial accident to the one in the film 127 hours.

He was finally found, but apparently in the confusion and broa-haha he cut off the wrong arm and as such finds typing difficult.

Can anybody verify this?

I get it now, alpha is the forum clown...lol

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 06:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
I get it now, alpha is the forum clown...lol

YEA BUT HE'S NOT THAT GOOD AT IT YET

GO LAKERS

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 03:02 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
thanks Dennis

GO NAKED

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
OK Alpha in the absence of the usual Weekly Round Up and the ongoing concern as to its whereabouts and also as an opportunity to right the wrongs of being mis/un-quoted previously heres a few questions for you to get your teeth into.

Q - Alpha you appear to have had a remarkable run in the April PSO Skill League, where exactly did you finish and what payout did you achieve?

Q - How do you intend to invest your winnings?

Q - You recently also had the best result of any PSO Member in the inaugral Sunday Storm tournament are these two events coincidence or do you believe you have the makings of becoming a poker god?

Q - Do you believe you have benefited from the in depth training here at PSO which as contributed to your recent good results?

Q - Do you model your style of play on any particular individual and which poker player do you respect the most?

Q - You once mentioned you met Vicky Coren, which 2 attributes of hers to you admire the most?

Q - If the PSO invited you to be the resident Forum Troll would you accept the post?

Q - There is a rumour circulating that you kidnapped EricnNancy and have him tied up in your basement where you routinely flog him with wet toilet tissue, is there any substance to this rumour?

Q - How has married life impacted upon your poker playing?

Q - Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 04:30 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Q - Alpha you appear to have had a remarkable run in the April PSO Skill League, where exactly did you finish and what payout did you achieve?

I am unequiped to answer this question. Apparently it is unimportant to tell players the outcome of a league that they have committed to for many months. My Alpha senses tell me I got 50 dollars and page one, but accidently played last night well after the sun was over the yard arm, so maybe 30? Who know, maybe the next league update will have me at stone cold last?

Q - How do you intend to invest your winnings?

Easy, I shall liberally disperse them around the micros until I need to make another mad cap last dash in May's PSO.

Q - You recently also had the best result of any PSO Member in the inaugral Sunday Storm tournament are these two events coincidence or do you believe you have the makings of becoming a poker god?

Occasionally we all operate inside our own personal probability fields, think it was my turn to get lucky.

Q - Do you believe you have benefited from the in depth training here at PSO which as contributed to your recent good results?

Bogweed, sometimes your humour is spot on. Your understanding of sarcasm and advanced with is sublime. In answer to this. No. I read books and talk to people, I like Dave's training seminars as they break up the day, but haven't really learned much from playing here as the tleague strategy is different from just about everywhere else.

Q - Do you model your style of play on any particular individual and which poker player do you respect the most?

Q - You once mentioned you met Vicky Coren, which 2 attributes of hers to you admire the most?

You are leading me on to say her large pairs or similar. But would say it is her wit and her Smile.

Q - If the PSO invited you to be the resident Forum Troll would you accept the post?

Probably not, Artisan trolls like myself like to be free to dance with the wind and go whereever trolling can take them. I would not be comfortable being locked in with only one site.

Q - There is a rumour circulating that you kidnapped EricnNancy and have him tied up in your basement where you routinely flog him with wet toilet tissue, is there any substance to this rumour?

No

Q - How has married life impacted upon your poker playing?

It's been a godsend, my wife, whom I love very much spends a lot of time working out of state, so I have been able to play daily for the last 27 days. I'm a serial freeroller and play mostly for enjoyment, I haven't depositted on the site, I'm lucky to have found somebody that understands that my poker bankroll is for poker and not for flowers or barrier protection.

Q - Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Because I'm a falconer

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 04:33 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
and now Tazz isn't here, I'll be damned if I'm going back in to that to spell check it

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2010
Alpha, thank you for your time and answering so candidly, good luck for the coming month

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com