Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO league Future+What's happening in May

Old
PSO league Future+What's happening in May - Sat Apr 30, 2011, 08:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey all with all this recent FBI stuff, was just wondering what's happening in the PSO League, also what's going to happen in May, I'm just curious to get an Answer to this whole Ordeal...I truly do understand if the PSO league decided to cancel it all out all together since the League is Dropped Considerably (With Americans not being able to play)...Yet what about the rest of the World's players?

All I ask for is an answer ty all for your help

Abdi

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 08:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdi122 View Post
Hey all with all this recent FBI stuff, was just wondering what's happening in the PSO League, also what's going to happen in May, I'm just curious to get an Answer to this whole Ordeal...I truly do understand if the PSO league decided to cancel it all out all together since the League is Dropped Considerably (With Americans not being able to play)...Yet what about the rest of the World's players?

All I ask for is an answer ty all for your help

Abdi

IT WILL GO ON AS BEFORE
BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I THINK
AND I'M NEVER WRONG

GO LAKERS

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
I'M NEVER WRONG

GO DUCKS GO KINGS

I'm thinking you need to revise that

I"M NEVER WRONG statement

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
GO DUCKS GO KINGS

I'm thinking you need to revise that

I"M NEVER WRONG statement

DID THEY GO ???

GO LAKERS

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#5)
Just like the LAKERS are gonna go

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:10 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
Just like the LAKERS are gonna go

YEP THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHAMPS AGAIN

GO LAKERS

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:26 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
YEP THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHAMPS AGAIN

GO LAKERS

AIN"TGONNAHAPPEN

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:39 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
i can guarantee that no matter what happens next month with the league, you wont hear a word from the powers that be

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
i can guarantee that no matter what happens next month with the league, you wont hear a word from the powers that be
Thx for returning this thread to normalcy room.

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 11:05 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post

Well If I wont hear a word from the powers that be then how Do I know what is the Future for the PSO league? For instanced this month I quite Half way with 1740 Points because of this Confusion, Now I don't want to get my Hopes up again just to hear It isn't happening that All I'm asking for is will there be a league, Are the Points Gonna Continue, Is There gonna be the payout?

Old
Sat Apr 30, 2011, 11:37 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
The show will go on with or with out you.

I read that it is buisness as usual in another post and it was actually a PSO post.
The confusion came from the sky is falling crowd and the other half that where angling so they would face smaller fields.

GO Nucks

Standings are on hold because it landed on a holiday,this has happened before and it was not a big deal

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 02:38 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
The show will go on with or with out you.

I read that it is buisness as usual in another post and it was actually a PSO post.
The confusion came from the sky is falling crowd and the other half that where angling so they would face smaller fields.

GO Nucks

Standings are on hold because it landed on a holiday,this has happened before and it was not a big deal
Ty For the Answer then Cookie

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:51 AM
(#13)
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...pril-28th-2011

Business as usual for May.

Be sure to check the front page -> Latest News section occasionally, for, well, the latest news.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 10:36 AM
(#14)

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#15)
Since: Apr 2011
thanks annie for the link, that explains things then.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com