Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

pso payout

Old
pso payout - Sun May 01, 2011, 05:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
BronzeStar
now that the pso league has ended this month.... the question is... will they pay out or not TO BE OR NOT TO BE....

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 07:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I wouldn't expect the payout to come on a Sunday, but hopefully tomorrow they will pay out.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 07:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Think i read something about the 3rd on here somewhere.

Old
payout - Sun May 01, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
It says right on the front page, Payouts will be processed on the 3rd.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 01:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacsain View Post
now that the pso league has ended this month.... the question is... will they pay out or not TO BE OR NOT TO BE....
I love these people that are too lazy to look at the information that is right in front of their face.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
it has been hard keeping on top of all the information from PSO staff, I mean he has gone above and beyond to keep us informed this month.

I love the thought that PSO can not transfer funds on a sunday. that really made me chuckle. Computers don't work on a sunday, they are all turned off for the sabbath?

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 07:05 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2010
BronzeStar
my pokerschool bookmark is saved on forums for this website... not home page... not about being lazy ....

Old
reply - Mon May 02, 2011, 05:28 PM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
my pokerschool bookmark is saved on forums for this website... not home page... not about being lazy ....
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
Reasoning fail.

This monkey wont dance,bet luck next time.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com