Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

When will May table be shown?

Old
When will May table be shown? - Sun May 01, 2011, 11:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hey, I'm not being impatient or anything lol, just enquiring as to when the table will change since the april table had such a mix up with US players having to be removed etc? Any info appreciated

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Dont know man wondering the same thing.
It seems like the people at pso are to busy to keep things updated.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 02:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Actually i've been reading around and apparently april will be sorted and may started on the 3rd (tomorrow) due to long weekend (holiday etc). So we'l wait and see

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:15 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
is already updated!!!

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...board?month=-1

----

That shit, I lost the 4th place in the last tourney... all because of Americans and the slow updates... lol

----

Last edited by Thanat0s666; Tue May 03, 2011 at 07:48 AM..

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Right...blame it on Americans because you chose not to play the last day....that's a good one..

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 01:31 AM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King 61 View Post
Right...blame it on Americans because you chose not to play the last day....that's a good one..
I had sufficiently advantage before last day, and was difficult to arrive at 2th or 3th position, I decided that it was best not to play. Anyway I was watching the results of my rivals and I calculated that I had 5 points more that them, but finally one won me by 0,35 pts and the other by 1,16 pts... LOL. With the updates I had controlled the distances better. Because the slow updates, I went from be leader to be 6th. But this month nobody will steals me the first place =D

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com