Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My Last Post Here

Old
My Last Post Here - Sun May 01, 2011, 08:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Well I guess that's a wrap for me.

Just noticed that all of the United States players were wiped from the July through March leaderboards. It's like we never existed here. So now I won't.

Good luck everybody. Should be some good value chasing the $17,500 over the next few months.

A special thanks to Darkman61 and Sandtrap777. These two not only talk the talk of friendship, they walk the walk.

Please don't anybody worry about the US players. I assure you, we are having a blast.

Best,

Mmmm Fish

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 08:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Sorry to see you're leaving man. Best of luck.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 08:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
I was rather saddened at the disappearance of all the US players from previous months in the league
Sad that you guys are not allowed to play here
Would be great to have you all back in the mix
But for now wish all you guys fun and success at whatever tables you play at

spike

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
I'll miss your posts.

What in the wide wide world of sports is the reason for wiping folks off the previous leaderboards?

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Same Clown runnin the Circus...............

JT

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:18 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I feel my days are numbered too fish and why didnt ya mention me? lol anyways we will be making "diamonds" together soon at the other site

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:37 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
Well I guess that's a wrap for me.

Just noticed that all of the United States players were wiped from the July through March leaderboards. It's like we never existed here. So now I won't.

Good luck everybody. Should be some good value chasing the $17,500 over the next few months.

A special thanks to Darkman61 and Sandtrap777. These two not only talk the talk of friendship, they walk the walk.

Please don't anybody worry about the US players. I assure you, we are having a blast.

Best,

Mmmm Fish
So sorry to see ya go Fish. But what can be done. Oh well *Shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Same Clown runnin the Circus...............

JT
I say we run our own circus.... U bring da gold, I'll bring da chips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I feel my days are numbered too fish and why didnt ya mention me? lol anyways we will be making "diamonds" together soon at the other site
You two r cock blockin BXXXXXX's Hope u two get crabs together, and then sail away together in search of diamonds.... I'll miss ya most of all...

Farewell PSO, and to all a Gnite. -Shark/Cookies

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 09:52 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I stand corrected--again!

That wasn't my last post. I didn't mention any of my US buddies, because we are enjoying our new playground. I just think it's nice when the Canadian and UK players make the effort to come over to our new neighborhood and say hi.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 10:03 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I know, just busting your fins

Old
Saddened by our Loss - Sun May 01, 2011, 10:27 PM
(#10)
Best to all of you, and may you return one day, to enrich this now barren
environment.

I was really saddened today, also, when I was scanning the previous months leader boards,
and realized they took all of your previous months scores out.

In realty there is about 45 pages of players remaining in the April leader board.
All though the last time I looked it implied there were 112 pages.
I reckon that is close to a 60% drop.

Best of luck on the felt, in your new haunts.
Forever hopeful, that you will one day return.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 11:13 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Now that hurts. Bad enough we cannot play due to the government edict, but to remove our past glories? I see no harm leaving us up there. Now it does seem like the site is eliminating the American taint. I'll have to work up my fair-thee-well post, though I'll remain active on the site. So if you see me on the 27-player sng, do say hey.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 02:43 AM
(#12)
Talk about trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Just WTF purpose is served by wiping our results out as if they never happened?

I find it curious that here on Stars it's like we never existed,but on the independent tracking sites they still have our results at Stars listed.

BTW,that new place where so many of you have ended up is now carried on OPR, including your FREEROLL results there (that kind of surprised me).

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 02:59 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Talk about trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Just WTF purpose is served by wiping our results out as if they never happened?

I find it curious that here on Stars it's like we never existed,but on the independent tracking sites they still have our results at Stars listed.

BTW,that new place where so many of you have ended up is now carried on OPR, including your FREEROLL results there (that kind of surprised me).
THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF TO REMOVE THE PAST IS THAT WHEN THEY TOOK U.S. PLAYERS OFF FOR APRIL THE PROGRAM DID IT . PS HAS NOTHING TO GAIN BY DOING IT.
I DON'T SEE A COVER UP. MAYBE THEY CAN PUT THE PAST ONES BACK ON AT SOME TIME

GO NAVY

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 06:59 AM
(#14)
yea it was probably the quickest way for them to repair the leaderboard in time for month reset. People were complaining like crazy while they were trying to fix it that it was taking too long. Guess it was a lose / lose scenario for them.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 09:23 AM
(#15)
Still hoping for a quick resolution so we can play once again with you damn Yankees.

Miss the competition, banter and camaraderie.

Until then, Good Luck.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com