Since: Jul 2010
Can't wait to hear how this went down.
Don't think we'll forget this May Day.

Old
Sun May 01, 2011, 11:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
I am not a hater, nor do I wish people dead...

but to whoever got 'im, however it went down

Well played

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I don't hate people for no reason, but I did hate that bassturd. I hope they bury his carcass in a pig pen and cover him with pig shlt.

Anyone is welcome to disagree with me but nothing will change my feelings about the SOB.

He was not a true Muslim, he was a terrorist who killed muslims as willy nilly as he killed non muslims. My muslim friends were angry and embarrassed that he hid behind their religion to justify his hatred and sociapathy.
Another piece of shlt flushed from teh face of the earth.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:31 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
I don't hate people for no reason, but I did hate that bassturd. I hope they bury his carcass in a pig pen and cover him with pig shlt.

Anyone is welcome to disagree with me but nothing will change my feelings about the SOB.

He was not a true Muslim, he was a terrorist who killed muslims as willy nilly as he killed non muslims. My muslim friends were angry and embarrassed that he hid behind their religion to justify his hatred and sociapathy.
+1 Jim.

And +1000 to our soldiers who went in and got him and his aides.

And +5000 to the Pakastanis whom I sure were involved in feeding us Intel to allow this to happen and may very well pay a heavy burden for their involvement in coming days.

Great mention on the Idolator hiding his evil,twisted sickness behind a religion and tarnishing it with his bile,Jim. Many in the Muslim world,that know that they will very likely (and in many cases already have...) pay a very deadly price for it,have helped us to try and do this for years now. I just think it's incumbent on us,as a Nation that purports to believe in equality for all,and that all people should be judged on their merits,can move to finally start to heal---to leave this prejudice against a religion that is no better or worse than any other,no more or less benevolent (or "evil") than any other,behind. One megalomaniac had died. That's one less to twist the Muslim faith for his own sick ends. There are plenty left. Judge the wolf,not the sheep's clothes that it hides itself in.

Mission Accomplished.

For real this time.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:34 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
U.S ground forces got him and we have the body

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:40 AM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmani381 View Post
U.S ground forces got him and we have the body

U.S. NAVY SEALS GOT HIM

GO NAVY

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 12:53 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post

feed him to the pigs

Old
I will mourn... - Mon May 02, 2011, 01:00 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
So where are the indictments for the US authorities that are responsible for creating Bin Laden?
We trained, armed and funded his movement to fight the communist invading USSR, but when he turns on the communist meddling USA he became a criminal?
I don't believe that he is responsible for 9/11 anyways. Why did nearly 3000 Jews not show up for work that day, and how did the building implode/collapse so neatly? Zionist plot that had nothing to do with Bin Laden is what it was.
And where are the zealot moderators since this has nothing to do with poker anyways? Oh, that's right... we don't have to close this one since it contains no anti-PokerStars material.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:05 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
I currently live in DC.

Right this second, I hear a bunch of sirens and helicopters buzzing around.

The crowd that is partying outside of the White House... Well, they look like they were less than 10 years old during 9/11.

Whereas I was actually questioned by the FBI.

So, yeah, it might be a bit of "get off my lawn" reaction, but still... These kids that are celebrating outside of the White House fence... The wrong crowd for the wrong reasons.

The fact that Bin Laded caught a bullet: effin' awesome.

Remember, no matter what happened, we're celebrating the death of a person. Not something to take lightly. Even if they were begging for it.

One more thing to think about... I see a lot of "brown" people celebrating outside of the White House tonight.

A bunch of the same Persians that were just as outraged as everyone else on 9/11.

That's a reminder to never judge anyone based on the color of their skin.

Nowadays, that IS something that one needs to remind to people.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:06 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annunaki76 View Post
So where are the indictments for the US authorities that are responsible for creating Bin Laden?
We trained, armed and funded his movement to fight the communist invading USSR, but when he turns on the communist meddling USA he became a criminal?
I don't believe that he is responsible for 9/11 anyways. Why did nearly 3000 Jews not show up for work that day, and how did the building implode/collapse so neatly? Zionist plot that had nothing to do with Bin Laden is what it was.
And where are the zealot moderators since this has nothing to do with poker anyways? Oh, that's right... we don't have to close this one since it contains no anti-PokerStars material.
You wouldn't believe the truth if it bit you in the A**, probably because you are truthfully challenged.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:11 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Either this is the most sarcastic and dryly written post ever... Or, Annunaki is a nutjob.

Score me a thread-closed and a fresh "infraction!" Awesome.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:19 AM
(#14)
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
So would you like some attention from us?

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:27 AM
(#15)
(Super-Moderator)
and BTW Great Job USA Troops thanks for all you do to keep us safe

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:30 AM
(#16)
Quote:

As to your first paragraph,yes we did train,supply and have our uses for Bin Laden when he was a leader of the mujahadeen. Just as we were partnered up with Hussein at one time. Ever heard of a term called Realpolitik? We ain't the first nation to lay down with dogs and get fleas,nor will we be the last.

He became an international criminal when he started intentionally targeting and murdering innocent civilians (and don't get me started on comparing what a terrorist does to the collateral damage--and yes I hate that term-- that occurs when these same cowards choose to hide and shield themselves amongst innocent civilians and we kill some of them when we get the bad guys). That's a pathetically dishonest argument,so I'll nip that BS in the bud before you even bring it in here.

As to the rest of your post.........................

How did it come to pass that people offering up such incredibly ridiculous nonsense came to be known as "truthers" anyways?

Those damn dirty Zionists. First they fake the Holocaust and now this.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(for when little z's just aren't enough............)

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:33 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(for when little z's just aren't enough............)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's are more effective when they're lowercase.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:40 AM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
+1 Jim.

And +1000 to our soldiers who went in and got him and his aides.

And +5000 to the Pakastanis whom I sure were involved in feeding us Intel to allow this to happen and may very well pay a heavy burden for their involvement in coming days.
And how many +++ do Canadians get
How funny how fast we forget about Canadian involvement and how many have died for this cause

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 01:53 AM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
And how many +++ do Canadians get
How funny how fast we forget about Canadian involvement and how many have died for this cause
Yep you're right trap. Canadians,Brits,Aussies,and everyone who fought this fight and all the countries that suffered due to this maniac (and as Jim already pointed out many were Muslim nations).

This isn't America's victory. It's the worlds.

Old
bin laden - Mon May 02, 2011, 01:54 AM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2011
WhiteStar
Bury him, hell!! Feed him to the pigs!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com