Hardcore Hockey Fans / bin Ladin haters

Old
Hardcore Hockey Fans / bin Laden haters - Mon May 02, 2011, 09:54 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Injury Update:

Osama Bin Laden (upper body injury) out, will not return

P.S Don't forget to vote today canadians

Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Mon May 02, 2011 at 03:29 PM..

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 10:40 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
Injury Update:

Osama Bin Laden (upper body injury) out, will not return
He is currently listed as day-to-day. Coach won't discuss the nature of the injury, or when the injury occurred.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 11:07 AM
(#3)
Gunnery coaches say it might have been an illegal head shot.Pakistani manager not happy with
final result of game,next season in jeopardy.looking for new centre.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 11:36 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Summary excecution without trial.

GO DEMOCRACY

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 02:53 PM
(#5)
I guess the smart coaches would claim it was lower body injury.

On a side note, Lauren Hart's God Bless America during Phi/Bos's game tonight should be pretty intense.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post

GO DEMOCRACY

WORX FOR ME, costs less too.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#7)
Quote:
OBJECTION! Assumes facts not in evidence.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#8)
Quote:

GO DEMOCRACY

The important question is, who was the soldier that tagged bin laden in the head. Can you say free beers at the pub for life?

Although the threat of terrorist seeking vengeance may put a damper on the free beer. Best keep it on the down-lo.... but still tempting.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 04:06 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
meh, the guys who took him dont fear nothing in this world.. give em a cheerio and they could kill half this forum before we move

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#10)
Quote:

GO DEMOCRACY
So if this had been your SAS or Royal Marines they wouldn't have dropped his ass like a bad habit as well?

Please.

That "man" had been living on borrowed time for years. As far as I'm concerned (and most Muslims would back me on this,never mind the rest of the world) he drew breath 10 years too long,if not more.

If he wanted a trial he could have always turned himself in,by the way.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Dont forget the SBS, and the SRR, both stone cold killers too... and bogweed also, but he aint saying who he was with

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#12)
Bin Laden got checked from behind into the boards. Barrack played the trap perfectly.

Final score:

Obama 1

Osama 0

Heres your highlight of the night!

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 08:50 PM
(#13)
I hope we get to see the replay, You know this is a powerfull "S.E.A.L.'s" team.

On this power play their sniper on the point fired a bullet and hit the top shelf! (Would not surprise me if it was a good Kingston boy.)

Kinda reminds me of another game, I think it was against the Pirates from Somalia...Granted they are not a strong skating team, I think there were a couple of bullets fired from the fantail that also hit the top shelf. Back to you Don & Ron.

GO! SEALS GO!

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 11:12 PM
(#14)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I heard he got his head knocked off while he tried playing with the Sharks!!!!!

Now on a serious note!!! Didn't he know that you could be tracked if you owned an iPhone?????

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#15)
Quote:

GO DEMOCRACY

Oh and one more point on this Alpha................

Bin Laden was NOT A US CITIZEN. So how,exactly,did we deny him his rights under a democracy that he was not a part of,but was a self-avowed enemy of ?

You want to come crying with some Geneva Conventions BS then maybe,MAYBE,you would have a jumping off point at least (though I would still call BS on that as well),but to say democracy was trumped by this is just ridiculous. He wasn't a citizen of this country,thus is not under it's protection. Now had he not resisted (and our SEAL Team says he did resist,unless of course you're calling them liars) and been taken into custody,THEN he would be under our protections. Instead he chose to hide behind a woman while firing at our troops. What a man.

And whatever justice was administered to him was better than what the victims of 9/11,the Khobar Towers,the underground trains in London in 2005,the embassies in Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam and countless others received.

Unless of course you want to tell the families victims in any of these instances that an injustice was done yesterday.

Good luck with that...............

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#16)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Oh and one more point on this Alpha................

Bin Laden was NOT A US CITIZEN. So how,exactly,did we deny him his rights under a democracy that he was not a part of,but was a self-avowed enemy of ?

You want to come crying with some Geneva Conventions BS then maybe,MAYBE,you would have a jumping off point at least (though I would still call BS on that as well),but to say democracy was trumped by this is just ridiculous. He wasn't a citizen of this country,thus is not under it's protection. Now had he not resisted (and our SEAL Team says he did resist,unless of course you're calling them liars) and been taken into custody,THEN he would be under our protections. Instead he chose to hide behind a woman while firing at our troops. What a man.

And whatever justice was administered to him was better than what the victims of 9/11,the Khobar Towers,the underground trains in London in 2005,the embassies in Nairobi and Dar Es Salaam and countless others received.

Unless of course you want to tell the families victims in any of these instances that an injustice was done yesterday.

Good luck with that...............

AND IF YOU DO CALL THE SEALS LIARS CAN YOU DO IT IN PERSON
AND GET SOME VIDEO
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

GO SEALS

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 05:06 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2010
Is he really dead? 1st of MAY they announce he has been tracked down and killed? Photoshop is a gr8 tool! No 1 wanted his body, so they bury him at sea, too funny! Did u all know Batman comics hit the streets on this day in history 1st of MAY? Who cares about Bin Laden, why tell us on TV he has been killed? What good will that bring us? Free health care, monster weekly salaries, free SUV Hummer for all on planet, every one gets a master card cos Bin is dead? Why tell us this like we care, i dont really give a rats arse and do not benefit from this news LOL, do U? Oh i forgot to add every 1 gets 10 million dollars in their pokerstars accounts cos they got the bad guy LOL

Last edited by KOingDonks; Tue May 03, 2011 at 05:10 AM..

Old
Photoshop - Tue May 03, 2011, 05:46 AM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2010
Ok some thought about the SEALS at work or Photoshop sniper did this hahahaha conspiracy goes on, enough of this from me i rather type about poker going good so far 3 out of 4 ITM a pat on the shoulder for me hehehe gl see ya all at the tables
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Osama Bin Laden Dead.jpg (28.3 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by KOingDonks; Tue May 03, 2011 at 08:09 AM..

Old
Angry
Tue May 03, 2011, 06:22 AM
(#19)
Since: Apr 2011
Well the only terrorist attack i know of in New Zealand was the French
Did we go Bomb France, assassinate there leader, they attack NZ SOVEREIGNTY etc,

(if u put it in context: * =Truth/Fact documentation, ! =Unproven/Hear Say)
*NZ/USA get attack by terrorist actives , (NZ=Rainbow warrior, USA=9/11)
*NZ=1 dead (french Man (MURDER in France?) )
*USA= 2,752+ dead ( ! meant to be 5000+ in buildings CCN at time of attack) + people in planes (plane site God bless)
OUTCOME
0 Dead * French Terrorists (government) suspects get slap on hand (6/GOV french agents get away with it though 2 sentenced in court of law NZ)
! 16000+ Dead whoever responsible suspects (gets assassinated, dumped at sea! without court of law USA) thousands Innocent people dead (Iraq/Afghanistan) 1000s children/women dead?

So if u put it in USA logic New Zealand can go kill french leader(at time), and deputy's and bomb the Beep out them (lol we don't have Air/bomber force), (ohh and steal there oil and precious minerals for War machine ( it reminds me of some other past country(1940s)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking...ainbow_Warrior
The sinking of the Rainbow Warrior, codenamed Opération Satanique,[1] was an operation by the "action" branch of the French foreign intelligence services, the Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE), carried out on July 10, 1985. It aimed to sink the flagship of the Greenpeace fleet, the Rainbow Warrior in the port of Auckland, New Zealand, to prevent her from interfering in a nuclear test in Moruroa.

Fernando Pereira, a photographer, drowned on the sinking ship. Two French agents were arrested by the New Zealand Police on passport fraud and immigration charges. They were charged with arson, conspiracy to commit arson, willful damage, and murder. As part of a plea bargain, they pleaded guilty to manslaughter and were sentenced to ten years, of which they served just over two.

The scandal resulted in the resignation of the French Defence Minister Charles Hernu.

SO THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT (Secret Services world over) are responsible for BEEPINN SHIRT, SO WHY DON'T USA INVADE FRANCE? WE CAN LOL

My point is USA UK ETC didn't do a thing, NEW ZEALAND Military personal have died in WW1, WW2, KOREA, VIETNAM, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, and many more wars battles for USA / British , AND A NATO partner can get away with TERRIOST Activeness. AS a New Zealand/world citizen it BEEPS ME OFF,

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue May 31, 2011 at 06:14 AM.. Reason: Spelling mistakes , was drunk at thee time of writing

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 02:59 PM
(#20)
Since: Apr 2011
'Mossad spies' jailed over New Zealand passport fraud
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jul/16/israel

well there was more Mossad spies doning for same thing just before 9/11, there destination was New York
wonder why they stealing DEAD NewbornBabys IDs ?

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu May 05, 2011 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Add more data

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com