Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

slow updates

Old
slow updates - Mon May 02, 2011, 04:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
It would be helpful if the league was updated everyday to get an idea of league position before a tournament.

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#2)
TBH, I fail to see why the updating is not an automatic process¿
Maybe some of the PSO admins could explain this. It is impossible to know whether you are into the points (except final table) due to the criteria used, i.e. we don't know what skill level PSO puts us or the rest of the field on. It is always nice to be able to check where we stand (or fall )

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 09:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct

Last edited by Weee--Waise; Fri Aug 05, 2011 at 10:37 PM..

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 09:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
who lifted the rock and let the troll out

Old
Mon May 02, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
What, no "SHUTTER DOWN"?

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#6)
Many thanks Weee--Waise for your intelligent reply. I will keep it in mind when I meet you at the tables

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 10:38 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by POCKETS POW View Post
It would be helpful if the league was updated everyday to get an idea of league position before a tournament.
Welcome to the league..please understand that with all that has changed, the programmers are doing their best. Payouts went out as normal and the scoring was correct...despite all the doomsday prophets. Imagine that.

.................................................. ................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weee--Waise View Post
it's kind of obvious they really don't give a shiit about it anymore now that the dictatorship country isn't allowed to play in it anymore, i'm sure the moment that they are allowed to play again it will be updated daily like it was before they we're slapped silly by their own government....so until then get inline and keep waiting like the rest of us
If you have nothing to gain or add to the community...feel free to leave. You've made your views known before too.

.................................................. ...........................
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullO2s View Post
Many thanks Weee--Waise for your intelligent reply. I will keep it in mind when I meet you at the tables
Really?

.................................................. ............................

It is a shame that people are like this after knowing what the program has done, and has to offer, it's participants.

.................................................. .......................

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Tue May 03, 2011 at 10:41 PM..

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by POCKETS POW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Welcome to the league..please understand that with all that has changed, the programmers are doing their best. Payouts went out as normal and the scoring was correct...despite all the doomsday prophets. Imagine that.
Don't forget the fact that the leaderboard seems to be updating somewhat regularly.

Maybe a tournament or two behind their normal updating schedule, but nothing worth mentioning.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com