Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

You can remove our scores......

Old
You can remove our scores...... - Mon May 02, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
But you cant remove our skill, I was insulted to see that they removed us from the standings, because I outperformed, as did many of my good friends, most of this league in less than half a month. We helped to make this league what it is and I feel our scores should have been left there.

That being said, I am taking my talents to South Beach, I mean WPT. And im moving on from this with my head held high, knowing we Americans, dominated the tops of these rankings consistently.

Last remark is directed at the PSO site, not the hardworking players that remain, who I DO respect. There are still a bunch of great folks here, to you all I say GL, peace and blessings.

R.I.P. 9/11 Victims, Bin Laden may God have mercy on your soul. USA USA USA

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com