Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

VPIP, PFR, pfq

Old
Question
VPIP, PFR, pfq - Tue May 03, 2011, 06:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
So I bought a pokertracker software but I don't really understand how to use the basic information such as VPIP/ PFR and pfq to my full advantage. I know what they mean but I just think that I'm not using it to my full advantage.
Also is there a way where you can highlight different columns (such as BB, EP, MP, LP) with different colours so thats it's easier to read?

If you can provide some explanations and examples that would be great. Thank you

Last edited by andrei17731; Tue May 03, 2011 at 07:03 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com