Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Naysayers wrong again. I got paid

Old
Naysayers wrong again. I got paid - Tue May 03, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
To all the know it all naysayers on Pokerstars, wipe your finger in a crack on your backside and take a whiff.

I put in for a cash out 4-28 and it was in my account on 5-2.
My wife asked for her cash out on 4-26 and received it 4-29.

So , it looks like the trolls were full of it again, as usual.

Thank you Pokerstars, hope to get back here someday.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Nice one Jim. Hope to see you and the missus back here real soon. HAPPY

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 01:34 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Yep, just checked my account and there was direct deposit from PStars.

So, thanks PStars for getting that done so quick and thanks PSO for helping me get my BR built to a point that I can pay some bills this month. Even though I'd much rather be using the $ to play. :/

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
So, thanks PStars for getting that done so quick and thanks PSO for helping me get my BR built to a point that I can pay some bills this month. Even though I'd much rather be using the $ to play. :/
I'll 2nd that. Instead of bills, mine's going aside into a poker bankroll, either to get me started again on stars (hopefully sooner than later) or for live game buy-ins.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 06:11 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
I cashed out last Friday and got my money today. So I am glad to see it but I fell like that was the true end for me here.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#6)
(Head Trainer)
I cashed out Sunday and had it in my account today, can't beat a 2 day turn around. Seriously, why would anyone believe the naysayers? The one's bellowing about how Stars was going to steal all our money were just forum trolls anyway. lol

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:42 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
got mine not a lot by most peeps standards but 5 times as much as started with. AFTER i paid back 2 stakers with interest GO PS. hurry up come back

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:47 AM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2007
Well done Joe hope to see you back here soon!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com