Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Trackers

Old
Trackers - Tue May 03, 2011, 12:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
My trial of PT3 is just about to run out and I've alraedy used the month that HM gives you. After 3 months of useing these I hoped my bankroll would allow me buy one or the other. No such luck. To be honest It has more to do with bad management than anything.

Talking to self- 'Don't play the madness that is the $3.30 rebuy $60k' and 'Don't rebuy again' and 'No,no not again'. Followed by 'That'll learn ya. You're back stuck in the $0.25 45's. Clown!'

I'm drifting off my own topic.

So, are there any other trackers out there to be tried that are any good? Or is there anyway of getting more time out of those two without shelling out just yet? My seasonal working year starts at the end of the month at witch time I will buy HM. I much preffered it.

Just trying to bridge the gap.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 12:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
I think you can get both "free" if you deposit at other well know sites Steve.

And don't say thanks Dad LOL

TC

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Thankyou father!

I have checked those options, but 1) You have to deposit about what It cost to buy it and then get a ****load of FFP's to qualify 2) I've register to all of the big sites already which counts them out and the others are a bit obscure.

Next.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com