Can onyone tell me the best way to earn FPP's & VPP's
I know you can earn on tables but is there another way
to earn them.
Thanks

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
The only way to make VPP's that I can think of is to have money raked or pay entry fees. So, in other words, you have to play. There's no way around it.

FPP's could be accumulated by playing FPP satellites and finishing just shy of the bubble... But I don't know why anyone would want to do that.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 04:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
this addy breaks down how vpp's are calculated. As pp mentioned, you can earn some fpps thru some satties bubbles etc.

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/#HowdoIearnVPPs

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 05:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaracle View Post
Can onyone tell me the best way to earn FPP's & VPP's
I know you can earn on tables but is there another way
to earn them.
Thanks
I just read a post by you that you said you had played on PS for 11 years. Seems like you would have figured this out by now. Only took me 2 years.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
I just read a post by you that you said you had played on PS for 11 years. Seems like you would have figured this out by now. Only took me 2 years.

THATS OK JIM HE'S PLAYED ON POKERSTARS MORE THEN A YEAR LONGER THEN PS HAS BEEN AROUND
DID YOU MISS HIS USA BASHING POST JUST A BUNCH MORE LIES

GO USA

Last edited by hemetdennis; Tue May 03, 2011 at 07:49 PM..

Old
FPPs & VPPs - Tue May 03, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
The post for 11yrs was wrong and it's been 10 yrs.
when I first started I had time to play freerolls and won some cash the're.
I work two jobs and have kids in hockey and dance lessons ta boot.
I get on pokerstars for me time until the next shift.
Pokerschool made me wan't to learn how to play better poker but
I guess using the forum is not the way to do it.
The post you read was from nov.09 and if you looke I did not post
it and I have no clue how he posted it!

But thank you for your help about the fpp &vpp ?
pokerschool is a great place to learn but don't dare ask someone for
help. Some ppl in this forum would rather nitpick and argue.....

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND GL 2U

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:04 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaracle View Post
The post for 11yrs was wrong and it's been 10 yrs.
when I first started I had time to play freerolls and won some cash the're.
I work two jobs and have kids in hockey and dance lessons ta boot.
I get on pokerstars for me time until the next shift.
Pokerschool made me wan't to learn how to play better poker but
I guess using the forum is not the way to do it.
The post you read was from nov.09 and if you looke I did not post
it and I have no clue how he posted it!

But thank you for your help about the fpp &vpp ?
pokerschool is a great place to learn but don't dare ask someone for
help. Some ppl in this forum would rather nitpick and argue.....

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND GL 2U
I HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT I DON'T PUT UP WITH U.S. BASHER AND LIARS
AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE USING YOUR ACCOUNT ???

GO USA

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#8)
wahhhh i cant get vpps by just lookin stupid wahhh

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:31 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2007
Hemet stop being such a bully. I have never seen one positive contribution from you in anything you have written since I joined the site. And the valid question asked by the OP has f uck all to do with politics.

mmarcle: if you want to earn enough VPPS to be active on PSO then the 1/2 cent ring games are the way to go. Play cautiously, you don't need to be in every hand or even any hand: as long as you are dealt in you will earn a percentage of VPPS depending on the rake. It does not update automatically but 20 VPPS is easily achievable without even participating.

Spend some time looking at the live training videos as well as all the courses. I think maybe time is at a premium for you, (perhaps you are a single parent) but time spent learning is time well invested.

As for the guys who are following you around and posting in yr threads because your political opinion differs from theirs: shame on them for picking on someone and you would think they could spend their time more productively on what is a site about learning poker!!!!

Right guys show a bit of style and leave this person alone and let them learn how to play poker.

TC

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Hemet stop being such a bully. I have never seen one positive contribution from you in anything you have written since I joined the site. And the valid question asked by the OP has f uck all to do with politics.

mmarcle: if you want to earn enough VPPS to be active on PSO then the 1/2 cent ring games are the way to go. Play cautiously, you don't need to be in every hand or even any hand: as long as you are dealt in you will earn a percentage of VPPS depending on the rake. It does not update automatically but 20 VPPS is easily achievable without even participating.

Spend some time looking at the live training videos as well as all the courses. I think maybe time is at a premium for you, (perhaps you are a single parent) but time spent learning is time well invested.

As for the guys who are following you around and posting in yr threads because your political opinion differs from theirs: shame on them for picking on someone and you would think they could spend their time more productively on what is a site about learning poker!!!!

Right guys show a bit of style and leave this person alone and let them learn how to play poker.

TC
LEARNING AND PLAYING POKER IS FINE
SO WHY DO PEOPLE POST THEIR POLITICAL OPINIONS AND LIES HERE
WHEN THEY DO THAT I WILL CALL THEM ON IT

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 07:51 PM
(#11)
It is your opinion that it is lies that they posted, that does not make it a lie. They have an opinion that is different than yours, deal with it without being a bully and a strawman.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not act like a grown up and stop mobbing the OP

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:09 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
It is your opinion that it is lies that they posted, that does not make it a lie. They have an opinion that is different than yours, deal with it without being a bully and a strawman.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not act like a grown up and stop mobbing the OP
LEARNING AND PLAYING POKER IS FINE
SO WHY DO PEOPLE POST THEIR POLITICAL OPINIONS

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#13)
Dennis,

This argument would be valid if you posted reaction against the people that agreed with you. The OP was not the first to post a political opinion on the matter so therefore your attacks on him/her are unjustified just because their opinion differs from your own.

Lets keep it on the subject of Poker.

TC

BTW Dennis you are now owned by an Irishman

Keep politics, religion and anything not related to poker out of Poker.

Last edited by topthecat; Tue May 03, 2011 at 08:20 PM..

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Dennis,

This argument would be valid if you posted reaction against the people that agreed with you. The OP was not the first to post a political opinion on the matter so therefore your attacks on him/her are unjustified just because their opinion differs from your own.

Lets keep it on the subject of Poker.

TC

BTW Dennis you are now owned by an Irishman

Keep politics, religion and anything not related to poker out of Poker.
WELL I AM IRISH SO YOU ARE RIGHT I OWN MYSELF
THE OP SAID HE /SHE HAS BEEN PLAYING ON HERE FOR WELL OVER A YEAR LONGER THEN IT HAS BEEN HERE SOOO CAN WE AGREE THEY LIED
AND I NEVER SAID MY OPINION OTHER THEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE BASHING ANYBODY AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO BASH THE U.S. OR CANADA OR EVEN GERMANY WILL GET CALLED ON IT
SO I'M ALL IN YOU GOING TO CALL OR FOLD

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:41 PM
(#15)
Dennis,

You want me to go back and quote what you said on the original thread and now on this one.

You attacked the OP in the original thread because they expressed an opinion different to your own, you did not attack anyone else that expressed a political opinion similar to your own on the thread before the OP had posted; yet you said in this thread that your grounds for your hounding of the OP is because they expressed a political opinion; OK go hound Dan who originally posted the thread or Moxie Pip or anyone else who agrees with you. LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE.

If you are really Irish you would have the class to admit you are wrong!!!

TC

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#16)
good advive topcat

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 10:56 AM
(#17)
Thanks FarrahnsMom,

I get my monthly VPPs without much effort but I am a long way off from achieving say silver star status.

My bankroll is healthy enough to probably start multitabling at the 0.01/0.02 or even move upto 0.02/0.05 or 0.05/0.10 to really try and accumulate some VPPs. Unfortunately, I feel my game is not yet strong enough to attempt this with any confidence.

I think the 1$ 50/50 both standard and turbo are a nice little money and VPP earner and that is where I will probably concentrate for the time being.

TC

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
This guy has been a member of the PSO since March of '09 and self proclaimed PS member for 10 years. All this time he has only 11 post in the forum and now wants to know how to make VPPs? Are you kidding me? What a joke!

Did some further checking and he/she has been active in Nov, Dec, Jan and April...so obviously he/she knows about VPPs.

Last edited by Ace King 61; Wed May 04, 2011 at 11:57 AM..

Old
VPP's - Wed May 04, 2011, 05:45 PM
(#19)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King 61 View Post
This guy has been a member of the PSO since March of '09 and self proclaimed PS member for 10 years. All this time he has only 11 post in the forum and now wants to know how to make VPPs? Are you kidding me? What a joke!

Did some further checking and he/she has been active in Nov, Dec, Jan and April...so obviously he/she knows about VPPs.
Yes I have been a member for sometime now. I've only played table's and don't have
time to play tourney's. I just wanted to know if there was a better way to earn them
in anothe way. Like do you get them for SNGs for one I have time to play through one
of them....Only one person other then myself has used my account and I admitted
to that and it will not happen again. My husband does not have a account nor
does he play poker online. I think Ihad 3 posts before this happend and feel free
to looke. I had one error happen here and I tried to appologize for it.

So if you have nothing better to do the to pick on me for that then go ahead and
do it. I liked this school before this and I'm sure I will get use to the few
that can't leave it alone. I'M looking forword to have better days here.
THANK YOU

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 05:49 PM
(#20)
Since: Jul 2010
PLO H/L ring games are pretty good for VPP's.Just get dealt into the hands and VPP's will come.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com