Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

u win EMETDENNIS!

Old
u win EMETDENNIS! - Tue May 03, 2011, 08:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
You win EMETDENNIS I will leave pokerschool for you even though you can't get it out
of your head that I never wrote that forum! I explained the hole sorted stotry to you
and you still call ma a basher. Well friend I moved from Buffalo N.Y two years ago
and now i am glad I did. pokerschool was the best until I ran into you...

ALL THE BEST TO THE POKERSCHOOL PLAYERS

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 08:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
You don't have to leave just because of Dennis. Someone used to troll a lot of my threads when I starting posting at PSO. Just as a message to Dennis, that person appears to have been permabanned.

Just ignore the guy. This site has so many great resources to learn from.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
You don't have to leave just because of Dennis. Someone used to troll a lot of my threads when I starting posting at PSO. Just as a message to Dennis, that person appears to have been permabanned.

Just ignore the guy. This site has so many great resources to learn from.
I am still here

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Yeah agree with panicky,

Just ignore Dennis. I think anyone with an ounce of decency will see that he is being totally unreasonable in what he is doing to you. Bullies always pick on the weak and marginalised because they feel so bad about themselves.

Learn to play Poker, this is what this site is about, nothing else.

TC

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:05 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I am still here
I stand corrected.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 09:11 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
and dennis has never won anything in his life

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 10:24 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Guess this is one of those times I agree with Hemet.
Your rant was clearly written by you and the evidence is in the spelling errors you continue to make with each post.
The nail in the coffin is here in this post...

"Well friend I moved from Buffalo N.Y two years ago
and now i am glad I did."

This is clearly another USA bashing comment disguised for those that have not read all your posts.You even fail to spell Hemets name properly.
You speak double talk and fail to stand behind what you believe.
So that makes you pretty weak in my books and your continued jabs only make it that much clearer.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 10:37 PM
(#8)
Well I have to say that I already noted the similarities in style and the wanting to be liked. But Jesus even Phil Helmuth really wants to be liked and I admit i do like him LOL

The fact is Hemet's attack and the reasoning for his attack is without basis and I am surprised to see you stand up for that sort of behaviour Cookies and i have read all the posts.

I believe that Mmaracle may not be the full shilling as they would say at home but that does not justify not treating her/him with a modicum of respect and giving them the benefit of the doubt. Attacking the weak IMO is the sign of a coward and supporting cowards is not my MO:

TC

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 11:17 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
@Topthecat

Like I have always said "If some one can lose respect for you in one post,you never had their respect to begin with"!We have never talked so I can see why it is easy to think I am a coward and easy to lose respect for.
I do not take to every member in the forum and if people say something I disagree with I point it out.
I never made any mention of mental capacity but I did point out the spelling was similiar.
Just because I failed to mention Hemets post doesnt mean I automatically agree with him either.
Its easy to look up 9 posts and that is all I have looked at.

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Well I have to say that I already noted the similarities in style and the wanting to be liked. But Jesus even Phil Helmuth really wants to be liked and I admit i do like him LOL

The fact is Hemet's attack and the reasoning for his attack is without basis and I am surprised to see you stand up for that sort of behaviour Cookies and i have read all the posts.

I believe that Mmaracle may not be the full shilling as they would say at home but that does not justify not treating her/him with a modicum of respect and giving them the benefit of the doubt. Attacking the weak IMO is the sign of a coward and supporting cowards is not my MO:

TC

SO WHY ARE YOU CALLING THE OP WEAK ???

Old
Tue May 03, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#11)
Thanks for the reply Cookies,

I have not lost respect for you at all. I just disagree with you on this particular point.

The coward I refer is not you but the person attacking the original poster.

I think the original poster may not be the "full shilling" in my words and I do not mean that to be offensive to them or anyone else but it is as you say "weak". I tend to defend the weak which is probably a failing but in this instance they were asking a purely poker related question. For Hemet to attack them yet again in a thread totally unrelated to the others is being a bully IMO.

You saying that you agree with Hemet in this case is what I disagree with, nothing more than that.

If you look at any of my responses to your posts in other threads you will note that I respect your reasoning and critique in poker related topics to be of the highest calibre (UK English). However that does not mean i will not disagree with you when i think you are wrong

TC

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar

YOU ARE ALL FOR CALLING PEOPLE NAMES ON HERE
I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD BE DOING IT IN PERSON
AND I KNOW FOR SURE YOU WOULD NOT DO IT TWICE

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:25 AM
(#13)
Oh hemet you bully I am so scared that I may have to use my commode again.

Go away little bully boy.

TC

And please stop using caps and act your age.

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 10:00 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
so who is actually using mmaracles account? her or her hubby?or both? lol the plot thickens

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
so who is actually using mmaracles account? her or her hubby?or both? lol the plot thickens

DON'T FORGET THE 13 YEAR OLD KID THAT POSTED LOL

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 11:36 AM
(#16)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Maybe if we can get 30 people interested, we'll be able to find out the answer.

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 12:24 PM
(#17)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
Maybe if we can get 30 people interested, we'll be able to find out the answer.
I doubt you will 30 people interested in this thread

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#18)
Since: Nov 2010
No one is interested in this thread.

Mmaracle, stick around and enjoy the resources available to you here at PSO.

Dennis has slammed you for your offensive remarks about the USA and its banned online players (me being one of them). And your comments were rude at best, believe me.

But time will pass, and Dennis will wear out the Caps Lock key on his keyboard. Cooler minds will prevail. Dennis will attack neither you nor Topthecat, and all will be well. IIseeCookies and I will continue to be the best of chums.

Good Luck to all, May we all get back to the tables one day.

Old
I agree - Wed May 04, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#19)
Since: Mar 2009
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore 59 View Post
No one is interested in this thread.

Mmaracle, stick around and enjoy the resources available to you here at PSO.

Dennis has slammed you for your offensive remarks about the USA and its banned online players (me being one of them). And your comments were rude at best, believe me.

But time will pass, and Dennis will wear out the Caps Lock key on his keyboard. Cooler minds will prevail. Dennis will attack neither you nor Topthecat, and all will be well. IIseeCookies and I will continue to be the best of chums.

Good Luck to all, May we all get back to the tables one day.
The post was offensive I agree that is not what I appologized for and I feel
should not have to. What I did was to say sorry to all who read that post
as I did send a private message to everyone I could. That incudes hemetdennis
and he has been rude to me and has convinced other people that I'm
a bad person. I'f you looke at when my last post was before this post whent up
I havent posted but three times. I normaly spend my time reding the post
and never reply. As to who uses my account it's me and me only. It happend once
and I made a mistake and told the truth about that. In return that made me an easy target
by a few ppl mainly hemetdennis.
Believe me I never wanted this and whish this did not happen. My husband doe's not have
an account and he don't even play poker on line or off. And I tell you I am the only one
who uses it except that one time. And I'm sorry for that one time believe that!
So I guess I have to put up with a couple of bullie's here on what I once thought
was the coolest site. I have read alot of things here I did not agree with
but intead of giving the the time of day I read another post instead giving them a
hard time. I APPOLOGIZED FOR SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT BUT IN NO
WAY CAN I DO IT FOR HER THOUGHTS HOWEVER RASH THEY WHERE
Thanks for your message and have a nice day

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 06:53 PM
(#20)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
were done in here

**closed**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com