Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

SCOOP Satelites?

Old
SCOOP Satelites? - Wed May 04, 2011, 01:06 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Been looking at a few of the satellites and thinking it might be easier to just grind Sunday Storm satellites for Tourney dollars.Will be doing this anyways but wondering if I am missing out.

Has anyone found a Scoop satellite that is easier than the rest?
I dont like rebuys so hopefully after the restart we get some more to choose from.

Old
Wed May 04, 2011, 05:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I've found the $7 hyper-turbo 6-max STT's to be soft. But that was over only 20 or 30 trials.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com