Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

it's all in jest

Old
it's all in jest - Thu May 05, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
i just want to let you guys know (americans), i have sympathy for you, it's like the poor guy that can't play but knows he's good enough, i have a very dry sense of humour and if you were offended by anything boohoo. look forward to your return
Murdoch

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 09:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoch25 View Post
i just want to let you guys know (americans), i have sympathy for you, it's like the poor guy that can't play but knows he's good enough, i have a very dry sense of humour and if you were offended by anything boohoo. look forward to your return
Murdoch
Don't worry yourself, I can't be offended by someone I have no respect for. When we return if you are not around, you won't be missed. OH , BTW, I have a dry sense of humour also.

hobo

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 10:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoch25 View Post
Murdoch

I may be Canadian but, I consider my Americans friends brothers, I'm really not sure what your saying here, but your boo hoo comment I take offence too.

I also hope the u.s. can play in the very near future, but I hope more, that you and I, will one day play in a live tourney,

cheers

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Dude ran down our country,got called on it and now he's trying to backtrack. Can't even do that worth a Damn.

Thanks for the well wishes,would be more inclined to believe you were sincere without the "boohoo" comment.

And if we do get back you won't be seeing myself,for one. Unless you look way higher on the leaderboard than you're used to hanging out.

Damn eff your ever get you wish for this live game that you want that's like a full ring already,ain't it?

zzzzzzzzzzziccup

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Thu May 05, 2011 at 10:47 PM..

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post

Damn eff you ever get you wish for this live game that you want that's like a full ring already,ain't it?

zzzzzzzzzzziccup
Might get a larger crowd than the WSOP.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 10:48 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
Might get a larger crowd than the WSOP.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They let Otis bring a 4 to the table it'll get a higher TV rating than the WSOP for sure.

Old
Thu May 05, 2011, 10:48 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Were Done here Move on

** closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com