Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

so predictable

Old
Default
so predictable - Thu May 05, 2011, 11:01 PM
(#1)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
LMFAO
just saying
Murdoch

Last edited by Murdoch25; Fri May 06, 2011 at 12:38 PM..
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#2)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Here's a question:

What methods do you guys employ to keep from being predictable at the tables? I've read that any time that you can keep your opponents guessing, you're doing a good job.

I declare this thread to be hijacked.
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:17 PM
(#3)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Here's a question:

What methods do you guys employ to keep from being predictable at the tables? I've read that any time that you can keep your opponents guessing, you're doing a good job.

I declare this thread to be hijacked.
I instantly ship it when I have the monkey nuts.

That would be 9 4 off.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:21 PM
(#4)
hobojim11247's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,388
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoch25 View Post
you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
LMFAO
just saying
Murdoch

ps
get up off your fat arse and do something about it instead of moaning on a forum

The only thing pathetic here is you, Murdock, you sorry arsed bass-turd ( fish feces) ( dry humor intended)
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:38 PM
(#5)
Da Sens Fan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdoch25 View Post
you are all that predictable, you don't don't even know what that post was for, it really is pathetic
until the last week i actually felt a part of this forum, however you have all made it clear(sorry not all just the big mouths that take another opinion as insult) AMERICANS
LMFAO
just saying
Murdoch

ps
get up off your fat arse and do something about it instead of moaning on a forum

 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#6)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
i've apologised
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:43 PM
(#7)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
and i ain't no fool my friend just drunk taking the piss
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:45 PM
(#8)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
The only thing pathetic here is you, Murdock, you sorry arsed bass-turd ( fish feces) ( dry humor intended)
spell it correct, it's right there in front of you
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:46 PM
(#9)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
No self portraits, Sens.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:50 PM
(#10)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
- UDS Dry
 
Old
Default
Thu May 05, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#11)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
- UDS Dry
i already put a post up saying sorry, and i was just trying to get a laugh, but some people are so serious and as you probably know you can't always get humour across by typing

Last edited by Murdoch25; Thu May 05, 2011 at 11:58 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:02 AM
(#12)
Drywallman3's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 277
This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
- UDS Dry
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:04 AM
(#13)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
- UDS Dry
i've started a new thread called i apologise
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:08 AM
(#14)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
This is my last reply here for I see Too2Coo coming down the hall way, you started this thread with so predictable like you were attention seeking and you got it. But there was no real apology. If you had true intentions of apologies then you would have left your Apology thread for discussion.
Sorry dude but it is what it is and the rest fall like the cards do on the felt. At this point you can fold and play another day or go all in and really get buried. I hope if you want to be a part of PSO community you make the right call.
- UDS Dry
also i started this thread in response to some people because a thread got closed
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:15 AM
(#15)
Murdoch25's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
Murdoch if you are drunk my friend then you chose the wrong time to vent. I have seen your posts before and were nothing to argue but tonight to ll the regulars and the ones who have been hee for a long time you seem bi-polar. To me it seems you are angry about stuff and need t vent but dude don't do it on the forum. You see you just put a target on your head. Hopefully in the morning you will see and find a way to say it was a mistake. If not then good luck with the rest of your posting here.
- UDS Dry
i don't mind a target on my head and I've put my apology out there, whether it's accepted or not by the people on here is up to them.
Thanks
Murdoch

ps i may sound angry and as if i want to vent because a very close cousin is on his death bed (35), didn't think it was affecting me

Last edited by Murdoch25; Fri May 06, 2011 at 12:18 AM..
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:18 AM
(#16)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
I like to just raise everything preflop. The laggier I play, the harder it is for other people to ut me on a hand. Ranging gets hard against people who play everything.
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:33 AM
(#17)
ssuglia's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,393
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I like to just raise everything preflop. The laggier I play, the harder it is for other people to ut me on a hand. Ranging gets hard against people who play everything.
I've sat at tables that allowed me to pretty much run things. It didn't matter how much or how often I raised, they were folding.

To re-hijack this thread, 2 days in a row now I've been knocked out of MTT's on the bubble holding big pocket pairs, and each time I was called by the big stack... holding aces! *sigh*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by ssuglia; Fri May 06, 2011 at 12:36 AM..
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 12:43 AM
(#18)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
I've had so many railtards (not Murdoch though ) come visit my table this week it seems to have prevented me from spotting mongrel posts before they got changed.

Damn. I hate missing the fun
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 01:06 AM
(#19)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
To re-hijack this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
it seems to have prevented me from spotting mongrel posts before they got changed.
I call it backjacking.
 
Old
Default
Fri May 06, 2011, 01:20 AM
(#20)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
First person to bring me a beer wins.

SCOOPtrap777 in 2 days!
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com