Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Fishy account

Old
Fishy account - Fri May 06, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
hey guys I've noticed that this guy finishes really early in EVERY tourney and thought it was fishy and maybe a feeder account... just wondering how do I report fishy accounts like this??

check out his history: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...IHawkI&month=0

Old
Fri May 06, 2011, 07:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey there evil monkey..welcome to the forum and the pso!

What is it that you suspect? Is he possibly a multi-accounter?

When reporting suspicious accounts, send an email to support@pokerstars.com and include any info you may have, including a hand history w/ chat or any suspected multi-accounts.

Best o' luck!

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sat May 07, 2011 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: one little word makes a big difference :P

Old
Sat May 07, 2011, 01:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I hope he's not supporting a suspicious account Dan. We'll have to report him for that

Old
Sat May 07, 2011, 10:11 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
...editing now....

Old
... - Fri May 13, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#5)
Well spotted m8. No doubts there is cheating going on at the top of the table. Simply look at the scores already... u really think AJR is that good or lucky for that matter or Darkman... naaa trust me plenty feeders in the league now. fact

Old
Fri May 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Using the word "fact" at the end of your conjecture is no substitute for evidence or proof.

Old
Fri May 13, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Using the word "fact" at the end of your conjecture is no substitute for evidence or proof.
Just my opinion. And i receive an infraction from Trumpinjoe for insulting a member. I did not insult anybody. I'll forward the infraction to actual pokerstars staff though i think they need to change who runs these forums.

Old
Fri May 13, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
In the Future please send to support@pokerstars.com

we do not deal with this subject

and in the forums all it does is start problems

** Closed **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com