Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

just saying Hi

Old
just saying Hi - Sat May 07, 2011, 02:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Hi.

just kidding.

My name is Roachor (not irl name ofc.. that would be weird), im 25 years and live in The Netherlands.

My experience in poker : started like a year ago with SNG's, than went to cashgames (first BSS than MSS) and now going to try MTT's !

I was first a member of the Dutch Pokerschool community, but since there isnt a dutch community or it was wel hidden from me i decided to come terrorise this place.

Played a few MTT's and made a few cashes already, not rlly big cashes but im proud (specially the 0,55 one)..

05/05/2011 $0.55 NL Hold'em [Turbo, 45 Players] Completed $0.50+$0.05 4/45 $2.50
05/07/2011 Ma... $0.55 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $500 Guaranteed] Completed $0.50+$0.05 150/5492 $2.19
05/07/2011 Ma... $0.10 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $50 Added] Completed $0.10+$0.00 374/1880 $0.16

I try to focuss on the bigger MTT's but also like to play 45+, it all depends on how much time i have.

My goals is to expand my knowledge of poker, i tend to play the cards and not the players. also have better knowledge of the math etc behind poker....

I hope to hit the 100dollar mark in a week (96 now, with variance and little time i have atm but should be doable).

Hopefully in a few years my knowledge wil be sufficient to make some nice cash each month and quit my job (its like a 45 hour + workweek atm + 180 minutes travel each day) .. so than have a 20 hour a week job and rest pokertime.. but thats all just a dream.

Cu all on the tables !

Old
Sun May 08, 2011, 10:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the forum Roachor.
Let us know if you have any questions...but it looks like you know your way around.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com