Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Promotion - Arena 2?

Old
New Promotion - Arena 2? - Tue May 10, 2011, 09:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
100 ‘iPad 2’ devices + cash up for grabs - is this only for Europe?

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/arena2/

It says the listing should be under 'Tourney - Regional', but I don't see anything. Anybody see anything under their tab?

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 09:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
100 ‘iPad 2’ devices + cash up for grabs - is this only for Europe?

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/arena2/

It says the listing should be under 'Tourney - Regional', but I don't see anything. Anybody see anything under their tab?
Hi Sam from what iv'e read it does say find them under Regional but i think its for accsess all areas only. if it's avaliable to us then this looks like a good tourney thanks for the heads-up and see you there if it is

Last edited by De Hitman; Tue May 10, 2011 at 09:28 AM..

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 09:56 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Awwww ... Hitman I found a note that I missed the first time around. It says:

Please Note: This promotion is only open to players in Central and Eastern Europe.

I want to move to Poland LOL.

I guess it's back to clock-counting at PSO - see you there

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Ladbrokes ran soething similar, but they were unable to get their shipment of ipad 2's due to 100 not being enough to make them a major customer or some other nonsense, they creditted the winners with $600 instead.

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 07:52 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
Ladbrokes ran soething similar, but they were unable to get their shipment of ipad 2's due to 100 not being enough to make them a major customer or some other nonsense, they creditted the winners with $600 instead.
Those are nice prizes (at Poker Stars and the other place). Then again, the rate my game's going even if they were giving iPads away as prizes for winning a poker tournament, I'd still be having to buy one if I was wanting one anytime soon - my games still kinda rough

Last year they had some Canadian stuff - a freeroll to win a trip to a Canadian Football game. Also they were giving away tickets and snacks for a soccer game. Maybe they'll do more regional stuff soon, like in Great Britain too ...

Last edited by TrustySam; Tue May 10, 2011 at 07:54 PM..

Old
Wed May 11, 2011, 07:09 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
Awwww ... Hitman I found a note that I missed the first time around. It says:

Please Note: This promotion is only open to players in Central and Eastern Europe.

I want to move to Poland LOL.

I guess it's back to clock-counting at PSO - see you there

Sam, that's too bad about that tourney, but moving to poland won't help, that's north, you'd have to move to a real scumbag of a place like Romania... good luck there.

Old
Wed May 11, 2011, 07:42 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Sam, that's too bad about that tourney, but moving to poland won't help, that's north, you'd have to move to a real scumbag of a place like Romania... good luck there.
I already know some Romanian from playing on Stars - "depp" (and Spanish - "burro", and French "ane")

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com