Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My PSO member ticket.

Old
Question
My PSO member ticket. - Tue May 10, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi, Im a newish user of PSO and Pokerstars and when checking my email after the quiz, it said i received a member ticket. On my friends computer its there, on my own its not and half of the options in my requests tab are missing, such as find a player and tournament tickets. Could you help me out please thanks

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 01:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
It sounds as if you have the .net version installed on your computer. Download and install the .com version and the missing functions should be visible.

Old
Thanks - Tue May 10, 2011, 01:32 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Thanks man. Thats all sorted now. ciao

Old
Tue May 10, 2011, 02:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the league.
Let us know if you have any other questions...be sure to look through all the tabs here to get info on the league, live training, etc.
Lots of friendly people here so enjoy.

Old
welcome. - Sun May 15, 2011, 03:25 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome to the league Falanges, you will find the forum very helpful, and always new things happening. I have PSO set as my homepage, as most of my spare time is spent reading the forum, or on the homepage watching the vids, and reading the articles and lessons.

If you find me @ your table, don't be afraid to say hi.

Old
Cool
PSO member ticket and other qestion. - Mon May 16, 2011, 05:11 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
WhiteStar
How do I get a PSO member ticket? I know this may be a stupid question but I need to ask!

I also need to know how to add an avatar in my circle that identifies me while playing. I did not do that when I first joined even before I joined PSO. Thanks.

Texcajun7654

Last edited by texcajun7654; Mon May 16, 2011 at 05:14 PM..

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by texcajun7654 View Post
How do I get a PSO member ticket? I know this may be a stupid question but I need to ask!

I also need to know how to add an avatar in my circle that identifies me while playing. I did not do that when I first joined even before I joined PSO. Thanks.

Texcajun7654
go to the pso lobby take the core quiz and pass it you get the tic.
for the avatar go to pokerstars lobby at the top left click the acct. tab

good luck

Old
Tue May 17, 2011, 03:59 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by texcajun7654 View Post

Texcajun7654
You already had a ticket and lost it on Black Friday!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com