Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Hello again!! Love the tourney bucks.

Old
Hello again!! Love the tourney bucks. - Tue May 10, 2011, 07:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Been missing the forums so thought I'd come back and say hi. Been playing PKR after cashing out and the bankroll's just been moving up. Variance was kicking my butt here and that doesn't seem to be much of a problem. Of course I get the suck outs but they are few and I'm sucking out on people now and then. Feels like a weight off my shoulders. Hope you all are doing well.

Just figured out that I can play FPP satellites and save the tourney dollars for games I want to play. Played a bunch of them, used up all my points and now I have $20 to play with here. Looking forward to using it. Don't think bad luck is done with me here tho, seen more suck outs in the last hour here than I have the last few days in PKR. Last hand got runner, runnered off a set - it's only FPPs tho .

Hope I see you at the micro sit and gos! Might be a fun test to see if I can build some kind of bankroll out of this $20. Fergurson style

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com