Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

big thanks to 2 PSO players

Old
big thanks to 2 PSO players - Sat May 14, 2011, 10:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
would just like to say a big thank you to taxi"something" and horsewoman"some number", (sorry i don't know your full names but you guys know who you are). the reason being that they sent me a bit to help me become active. since they did i have eaned the required VPP's for next month(mainly playing 2-7 SD once i grinded as far as 20, love that game) after grinding what i was sent up to 40$ i decided to enter a $3+30c MTT tourney, this is after finishing with a chop between me and one other player for an undisclosed amount. i'm a bit tipsy but very happy and grateful. owe it all to the two players that helped me out. when i see you two guys next we will have a chat and i will show some gratitude towards you two and also show you that i was a good player to "back". sorry if this isn't appropriate for the forum, a bit tipsy and naturally high after such a well played game by myself. a few lucky hands which won mega pots, for example i hold J8, flop 7 5 10, turn 10, went for an all in bluff, caled by pocket 6's and a 7 on the river. very lucky but we all need something from time to time. thank you also to the PSO league which have a lot of TAG ABC players in and has given me that extra 10% patience that i really needed. good luck to you all at the tables

Old
Sat May 14, 2011, 10:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Very cool dude

For those that are new to the pso, this is what the pso community is all about,

There are many greats peeps here, very glad you meet two of them so far, trust me, many more great peeps for you to meet,

cheers

Old
Sat May 14, 2011, 11:09 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Very cool dude

For those that are new to the pso, this is what the pso community is all about,

There are many greats peeps here, very glad you meet two of them so far, trust me, many more great peeps for you to meet,

cheers
I'll 2nd that!!!!!

Old
Sat May 14, 2011, 12:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
very cool!! keep gringin' away! that "undisclosed amount" will be a better than decsent BR in no time! and i 3rd what eff said... some pretty awesome folks here in the school.... keep up the good work!! stack 'em high!! MT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com