Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Tickets Giveaway?

Old
Tickets Giveaway? - Sun May 15, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Is it possible to giveaway tournament tickets? I have a ticket for the GOYL freeroll final, it’s the lat one starting in 10mins and it looks like I can’t play. So if it is possible and you want a ticket let me know asap.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 12:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
U can use it next week in the final

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Or give it to me

To be honest I don't think you can.

Nice of you though.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Really, it can be used in the final? thats awesome, but what is the point of thses freroll finals then?

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveisnot View Post
Or give it to me

To be honest I don't think you can.

Nice of you though.
LOL I wasn't able to win one of those darned things this week either - came close ... seems like every qualifier had 2000 people in it this week.

Oh well ...

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaxwell View Post
Really, it can be used in the final? thats awesome, but what is the point of thses freroll finals then?
That's what somebody was telling me (Annie) - that the 'Final' is just another tourney like the ones they've been doing every week, but just different prizes - like bigger but fewer?

GL next week! Hopefully some of us'll be able to get tickets too and'll see you there

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com