Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Ps3 goes back online

Old
Ps3 goes back online - Sun May 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Finnaly PS3 starts to go back on-line after almost 4 weeks of outage, after an alledged hacking attack by a group called Anonymous. Millions of users Including over 7 million from the UK had information stolen from there accounts including Names, Addresses, Passwords and Credit Card details. Sony have pledged to reward its loyal custermers with a series of Game dowloads and other Freebies for there inconveinence. Happy Gaming, See you on the front line.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I was able to get the update, and change my password... but still says site is down for maintenance lol

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:43 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Don't know why they still claim it was Anonymous, they have denied it was them. Kind of like the US Govt blaming Al Qaeda for blowing up the world trade towers.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 01:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
Don't know why they still claim it was Anonymous, they have denied it was them.
This is a joke, right?

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 02:48 PM
(#5)
SilverStar
I've been back online for 12 hours now. Add Cote81 to your friends list.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 02:50 PM
(#6)
SilverStar
1.95 kill death ratio since the restore :P

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
Kind of like the US Govt blaming Al Qaeda for blowing up the world trade towers.
Better for peeps to think you are stupid than to post and prove it!

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 07:26 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
still nothing here.. on a side note my ps3 decided it wouldnt work anymore yesterday.... had to tear it apart and clean the laser... now works great

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 09:09 PM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2011
I have lot ?s about 9/11, as i haven't seen any evidence beyond reasonable doubt it wasn't/was Al Qaeda
what happened with the missing gold/silver?
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html

And why are these Patriots asking these ?s
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 10:22 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
or watch the movie Loose change it will leave you with some questions too

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 11:42 AM
(#11)
For all the "truthers".................

A. Google Occam's (Ockham's) Razor.

Just sayin'.

B. For any of the conspiracy theories to hold water there would have to be a level of involvement by the Bush Administration.

So........you're opining that those clowns could be capable of pulling off the greatest criminal conspiracy in history AND getting away with it?

Really,really just sayin' on that one.

I'm just going to ask one question----

Since almost every "theory" I've ever seen on this being an attack by the Bush Administration itself,or Zionists,or whomever,say the plane part of this was a hoax,filmed images (on Bluescreen I guess?) to simulate the attacks while it was really explosives planted in the buildings that brought them down---well answer me this............

WTF happened to those 3 planes and their passengers then?

Because those flights did take off with those people on them on that fateful day.

So where are they?

Answer that with any level of sanity and we have a topic for conversation,otherwise all of these "theories" are just a bunch of alarmist,conspiracy mongering BS. No matter how well they package it.

And that's from someone who generally wouldn't trust any government official with a burnt out match.

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 11:56 AM
(#12)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
For all the "truthers".................

A. Google Occam's (Ockham's) Razor.

Just sayin'.

B. For any of the conspiracy theories to hold water there would have to be a level of involvement by the Bush Administration.

So........you're opining that those clowns could be capable of pulling off the greatest criminal conspiracy in history AND getting away with it?

Really,really just sayin' on that one.

I'm just going to ask one question----

Since almost every "theory" I've ever seen on this being an attack by the Bush Administration itself,or Zionists,or whomever,say the plane part of this was a hoax,filmed images (on Bluescreen I guess?) to simulate the attacks while it was really explosives planted in the buildings that brought them down---well answer me this............

WTF happened to those 3 planes and their passengers then?

Because those flights did take off with those people on them on that fateful day.

So where are they?

Answer that with any level of sanity and we have a topic for conversation,otherwise all of these "theories" are just a bunch of alarmist,conspiracy mongering BS. No matter how well they package it.

And that's from someone who generally wouldn't trust any government official with a burnt out match.
the people they are living on the beachs of cuba on oil money
the air planes we made hats out of
and the damm govn. came in my house again and broke my cap lock button
have a safe day

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
This is a joke, right?
No, Anonymous is an actual hacker group, and they have denied responsiblity for the PSN outage on their blog.

See this:

http://anonops.blogspot.com/2011/05/...on-but-it.html

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 03:58 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Still not up for me

Old
Tue May 17, 2011, 02:28 PM
(#15)
What the fcuk has your political properganda got to do with PS3 going back on line, this is about Gaming so take all your conspiricy thereo's some were else. And NO, i dont want to no about Area 51, the moon landing or who shot JFK. Go start your own thread and keep out of mine.
If any PSO members are intrested in teaming up on C.O.D black opps, or would like a game of fifa 11 let me no.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com