Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

How do you guys do it???

Old
How do you guys do it??? - Sun May 15, 2011, 03:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Pokerstars cannot be forgiven. After a bad run here (that's nowhere near over) I moved over to PKR and am doing so much better. Not that I don't get bad beats in PKR but they are not the norm. It's infrequent and I am rewarded for making correct decisions. Rare that I don't come out ahead.

Have decided to try playing off my FPP into tourney dollars and turn that into real dollars, so came back to play a little over the last few days. Each time I play here I am in awe of the amount of beats. Only been playing for an hour and have been hit with more beats than I've seen in at least 2 weeks at PKR. Just got knocked out of one sit and go in third place; AJ vs A10, money went in on a flop of A-5-8. Of course I lost!

Last hour I've been hit by 2 two outers on the river. Numerous other beats but won't go into them all. Was going to play off what money I earned playing the tourney dollars here, but how can I do that? No doubt that money will be put into my PKR account. How can I justify putting more money into Pokerstars?? It's such a shame cos it has a great community and range of games...it just been coming at me like I stole it's girlfriend. It's plain chaos here.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 04:28 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Despite great adversity I turned my tourney dollars into $28.50. Cashed it out the minute I finished the last sit and go. Would have gotten 1st place money for that in heads-up but apparently A-10 is a better hand than AA. Who would have thought it?

Old
Keep a Clear Eye - Sun May 15, 2011, 04:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
U hit the nail on the head ..this site is outrageous with its bad beats and hugely skewed odds...all U defenders of this site I can laugh myself to sleep every time I see a post of yours ...because ur heads are really far up U know what. As for you mod's well you are getting paid to lie so I can't really blame you.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BGBShooter you now have become the biggest IDIOT of this forum
CONGRATS

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
CONGRATS
And given the idiots that have called this forum home, he has truly earned it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezer_dee View Post
Despite great adversity I turned my tourney dollars into $28.50. Cashed it out the minute I finished the last sit and go. Would have gotten 1st place money for that in heads-up but apparently A-10 is a better hand than AA. Who would have thought it?
I didn't realize AA was a 100% favorite over AT.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 06:10 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
It always wins in fairytale theatre

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Yeah, AA beating A-10 is a pie in the sky dream. Fairy Tale stuff. I'm child-like in my hopes that the hand will hold up and it is indeed Santa who's eating the cookies I leave out for him. Of course no hand is 100% and if I was only being treated that way from time to time, I wouldn't piss and moan so much. I played 3 sit and gos today (cashed in 2) and I have seen more beats today than I have in weeks at another site...period.

Pokerstars is not fixed and I'm sure most of the players here aren't being treated like a blind, bow-legged hooker. Why would it be one of the best structured and popular sites out there if everyone ran like me on it? Enjoy it if you can but I just can't justify putting more money into it. Good luck on those tables guys!

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 08:31 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
That's some accolade, but probably true

Old
Sandtrap...another Pokerstar Bottomfeeder - Sun May 15, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Pal if you ever once even were.close to me in the PSO...perhaps I might take you serious ...but you haven't so take the sand out of your eyes , ears and where the sun don't shine ...and shove it in your piehole old man.

Old
Sun May 15, 2011, 10:51 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGBShooter View Post
Pal if you ever once even were.close to me in the PSO...perhaps I might take you serious ...but you haven't so take the sand out of your eyes , ears and where the sun don't shine ...and shove it in your piehole old man.
LOL @ using PSO rankings to determine who's a better poker player.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Hiccup

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 10:53 AM
(#12)
BgBowel Shooter..I can't make up my mind over what's funnier...you, a player who knows the site is rigged, continuing to play here...or the fact that you are better than trap.
I'd be willing to lay a few bucks on this, if this sort of thing was acceptable in the US. Any guesses who'd be my horse?

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Mon May 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: wasn't done

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 01:09 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
CONGRATS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
That's some accolade, but probably true
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
BgBowel Shooter..I can't make up my mind over what's funnier...you, a player who knows the site is rigged, continuing to play here...or the fact that you are better than trap.
I'd be willing to lay a few bucks on this, if this sort of thing was acceptable in the US. Any guesses who'd be my horse?
As for Sandtrap, ssuglia & Darkman, maybe this is the pots calling the kettle black???? Direct insults - thought that was against the forum rules??? And ssuglia, all your zzzzzzzzzz in everything you post speaks volumes.
As for Dan, since when is it acceptable for a player coordinator to name call & choose sides??? Hmmm I guess you know who I would lay my money on - huh???
Time to grow up boys ! ! !

Just saying....
QBee

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee9979 View Post
As for Sandtrap, ssuglia & Darkman, maybe this is the pots calling the kettle black???? Direct insults - thought that was against the forum rules??? And ssuglia, all your zzzzzzzzzz in everything you post speaks volumes.
As for Dan, since when is it acceptable for a player coordinator to name call & choose sides??? Hmmm I guess you know who I would lay my money on - huh???

Just saying....
QBee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Just saying....
QBee
go back to your hive

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#16)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:

Just saying....
QBee
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz away

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 06:41 PM
(#17)
Im Very Disappointed And Upset That My 2nd Place, Behind Ericnnancy As The Forum Idiot Has Been Taken Away By BGB Peashooter, I Also Hate People Who Say They Are Good Players But Have No Regular $$$$$$$$$$$$ Winnings To Show For Their Expertise. Im Neither Good Or Bad But I Have Over $1200 Winnings Under My Tin Foil Hat Since September. Im Off To EverestToodle Pip

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com