Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

this is the why i hate pokerstars so much

Old
this is the why i hate pokerstars so much - Mon May 16, 2011, 02:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011

bugger knows what the odds were, i cant be ar**d to work them out either. he was raising all in basically every hand when it was down to the 4 of us left and then this sh*t happens. always reward the ar**holes pokerstars eh. nice one

Last edited by PokeGod185; Wed Jun 08, 2011 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: finally got hand replayer to work

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#2)
I'll take a guess and say you wrote that while still simmering from the beat. If you play enough poker you'll be the "victim" of every possible bad beat scenario. Nothing to do with the deck being "rigged", just probability in action. It's natural to be angry and frustrated after such hands, but you need to learn to control those emotions and put the experience behind you before you go back to the table.

Like they say, it's easy to handle winning, but it's how a man handles defeat that defines a true champion. May your next bad beat be a long way off. Oh and in future please avoid using expletives in the forum - thanks!

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#3)
yea i posted it within minutes lol and sorry about the language. just couldnt believe it after the rubbish way he was playing then getting rewarded like that. i know online poker isnt rigged, i didnt really mean for it to sound that way but have re looked at my post and it does kinda look that way lol
and thanks for the advice. i think ill leave it til 2moro and simmer down a bit

Old
Wed May 18, 2011, 06:49 PM
(#4)
the same reason you hate riverstars so much is the dame reason you like the game as much,have also been the victim and had my bursts of stpid verbal garbage ,but there is a lot of good ppl ,players that can make this more enjoyable,you showed your better side admitting your frustration,to bad your a man u fan lol

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 10:52 AM
(#5)
yea ive met some really good ppl on the tables and here in the forums. ive had my share of luck at times as well so cant really complain. one example, i had JJ and very short stacked and pushed all in. i got 1 caller who had KK and i flopped both the other J's for my quads!
oh and theres nothing wrong with utd. one of the best teams there is and ever will be

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeGod185 View Post
yea ive met some really good ppl on the tables and here in the forums. ive had my share of luck at times as well so cant really complain. one example, i had JJ and very short stacked and pushed all in. i got 1 caller who had KK and i flopped both the other J's for my quads!
oh and theres nothing wrong with utd. one of the best teams there is and ever will be
So you lucked out with quad J's vs over cards and had it done to you
Sounds like six of one and half a dozen of the other to me
gl next time

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 07:24 AM
(#7)
i know lol. i did leave the post rather quick after it happened. if i had cooled down a bit first and thought about it, i wouldnt have left it lol

Old
Brain washed - Sat May 21, 2011, 10:04 PM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2009
BronzeStar
The man utd brainwashing machine must of clouded your judgement,support a proper team like LIVERPOOL,lol

Old
Sun May 22, 2011, 10:18 AM
(#9)
who's liverpool???? lol.

Old
Sat Jun 04, 2011, 10:15 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2011
BronzeStar
I don't get it. Its a freeroll.... who cares?

Old
Sun Jun 05, 2011, 03:58 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfmacestun View Post
i don't get it. Its a freeroll.... Who cares?

try winning one

Old
Sun Jun 05, 2011, 04:04 PM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2011
BronzeStar
well, I just don;t think you are going to see the "normal" standard of play there. Just to play proper poker in those is a mission, people don't play properley in them.. because its a freeroll and they don't care. It becomes a contest of having your good hands hold, winning flips and not getting sucked out on. I dunno if you would ever see any proper poker in them.

You also might pick up bad habits from them...

Old
Freeroll? - Sat Jun 25, 2011, 12:47 AM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2010
ChromeStar
we dont play for the pennies in the tourneys,we play for the $1500,at the end of month,my friend,or we will settle for $50 on aye bad month tho,only my first month here playing serious myself,first month only played 10 tourneys,second month,made $30,this month ,hopefully $50,as long as we improve on previous,months we are happy,DOGG GONE

Old
Sat Jun 25, 2011, 05:23 AM
(#14)
Since: Nov 2007
Never a truer word said BDOGG

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com