Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

$1.50 KO Stakes

Old
$1.50 KO Stakes - Mon May 16, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2009
Hey everybody

I have been thinking of this idea for a while now and i have decided to set up a stake for the $1.50 KO 90 man sng's that i play.

Heres a little background: I have been playing 90 man sng's for around 2 years now and they are heavily the main contributer to my bankroll. I often make a good profit on them (around 25 buy ins per 10-15 games) I would like to dedicate some time to solely playing these.

My aim is simple, as this will be my frist stake i will start out small. I'll start with $75 (50 buy ins) and play 50 games (the bulk of which will start at around june 6th) my aim is for this challenge to take around a month so be finished by early to mid july. I have kept good records of my KO games and looking back at the data i am 99% sure i will double my $75 within the first 25-30 games. This is why i am setting this up because i truely do believe i can make a good return.

the $75 will be split up into shares and there will be 100 shares at just $0.75 each so there is no excuss not to buy one. (you can buy as many as you like). The money i have left at the end of the challenge will be split among shareholders. The way in which i will make money from this is i will take 25% of the total after the 50 games have been played (for the less mathmatics of you here that means i have to have >$100 at the end of the challenge for you to make a profit on your share, I just claimed earlier that i will most likely get to $150 by game 30 so the money will be made back easy peasy. (PS i wont keep any % if i dont have more then $75 at end of challenge)

This is more of a starter to prove that i can do this as i would like to move up to $2.50 and eventually $4.50 and offer the same stake to everyone at those levels.

Please could people let me know if they would be interested and how many shares they would buy (at $0.75 each its not a huge risk at all) i understand that some people may not bother as it is such a small amount and even though the profit % will be big it will still only be around $1-$2 profit, My conclusion - Buy more then 1 share haha

I am more the welcome to hear any suggestions/improvments that can be made.

Last edited by Holdem500; Mon May 16, 2011 at 07:55 PM..

Old
Mon May 16, 2011, 08:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2009
Hey, I've seen u around the ko's cos i play them a fair bit myself and tbf u always seem to have a stack and uve took mine a few times (bastard :P). sounds like a gd idea for not much $$ which suits me cos im always skint . so yh ill probably but a few shares.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com