Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Odds class

Old
Odds class - Wed May 18, 2011, 06:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
Dammed! Last night I fell sleep while I was waiting for the coaching as the topic was of great interest. Unfortunately Im living in UK and the coaching start when it is 2:00am.

There is any chances to see it again in a near future? Will be a video for that lesson?

Tonight there is another coaching that I find very interesting and essential, combinatorics (hope to stay awake, lol ) I asked alreay about the video of this topic but at today even we had 2 class of combos there isn't still any videos about, do we have one soon?

Thanks Dave for your teaching clear and efficient more then any pay (high) online school. Congrat and many thanks for that!

Old
Wed May 18, 2011, 02:49 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Kiro,

Sorry you missed last night, and thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're finding the trainings beneficial!

Last night's class on odds did have a recorder present, so assuming no technical difficulties with the recording, it should be forthcoming in the video archive.

Combinatorics has not yet been recorded... I don't know if a recorder will be there or not as I'm not privvy to their schedule, but I'm hoping so (this time slot on weekdays is better for them than weekend time slots, so I scheduled the Odds and Combinatorics classes with that in mind).

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com