Old
Graph of my league progress so far - Wed May 18, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010

Old
Wed May 18, 2011, 10:09 AM
(#2)
If anyone needs help getting one of these into the thread box and how to create these let me know, would be intresting to see how other players are running and who s on a charge in the league, maybe there is cream yet to rise to the top

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 10:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
hi. i would love to know how to make one of those. not for this month. been terrible. mainly practice trying out new ideas ive picked up from live training and books etc, but would be great for next month to have a visual as im really gonna try and put everything ive learnt together and have a real crack at the leaderboard. had a few great results 15th, 6th and a 4th so hopefully will do ok. i think this would be a great way to help keep track of my progress through the month

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 02:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2009
Great looking graph you got there - steady as a rock.

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 03:13 PM
(#5)
STEP 1 get YOUR stats up on VIEW PROFILE so can see dates/points etc
STEP 2 click month u want to view
STEP 3 GO ON www.nces.ed.gov
STEP 4 fill in all the details, CLICK data add day 1 day 2 etc
STEP 5 choose your chart, colours, how many lines ect
STEP 6 keep previewing to check its looking ok
STEP 7 save and send to email so u never lose it
STEP 8 download document
STEP 9 go to www.imageshack.us
STEP 10 upload file from your documents
STEP 11 where it says forum code copy it and paste it into this box, it gives u the URL

pokegod wish u luck next month, been at your table a few times and u usually have good stack, i only play to min cash then dont care and will usually have low stack, trying to last another orbit, pretty boring to watch but it does the job then i let loose after ITM when it turns into hyper turbo mad mode

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#6)
new updated one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by andrewj50050; Sat May 21, 2011 at 09:41 AM..

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 07:37 AM
(#7)
i usually do well at the start and get a nice stack, my trouble is keeping it. i need more practice when it comes to the end of the tourney phase as i seem to donk loads of my chips away
i have had a 15th, 6th and 4th so must be doing something right. i am trying out loads of things tho ive read in books and learnt from here so hopefully come next month ill be able to give everyone here a run for their money.

just clicked the link you gave again so ahow a friend and it takes me to a different page than before with no where to create the graph. as soon as i click on the link and the page comes up there is no where to add my details and no data button to click to add days etc. could you pm me more detailed instruction please. many thanks

Last edited by PokeGod185; Fri May 20, 2011 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: now takes me to a diff page

Old
Sat May 21, 2011, 06:21 AM
(#8)
sorry i got the info back from an old thread of mine back on page 58/59 of this general forum, this is the link>

nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/

kids who'd have them? lol

Old
Sat May 21, 2011, 09:31 AM
(#9)
there it is. absolutly brilliant. thank you so much

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com