Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Calendar

Old
New Calendar - Thu May 19, 2011, 10:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
I've working on a new calendar which I believe we should all adopt immediately. I won't bore you with the full details now, but It does mean that the month of May ends at 03.08 (GMT) on the 20/05/2011.

While I'm changing the world henceforth clowns with KTo will not be aloud to call pocket aces. Had this policy been adopted earlier May could have been around three hours longer.

Old
Thu May 19, 2011, 10:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Calendar won't be around long Steve. The world is going to end on 5/21/2011. Haven't you heard?

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 02:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Moxies on the Mayan calendar whilst Steves creating the Mayend version.

Old
Sat May 21, 2011, 02:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
No,no Bog. Harold Camping (camping as in this goof's brains are deep,deep,deep in the dark woods...) and his Family Radio Worldwide (tell me we don't need tighter restrictions on licensing for broadcast contracts here...sheesh).

This dick is actually muscling in on the Mayans action.

Which makes me think of 2 questions...

If the world does end on the 21st will Stars redeem tickets for later events?

Seeing as this azzhat and his "ministry" managed to bilk about $80 million from the sick,the old and the just plain gullible over the last year or so with this BS,can someone from the DOJ explain to US players how THAT'S OK but mopes like us have to be protected from ourselves and the evils of on-line poker?

Seriously,how many peeps you reckon believed this snake oil-salesman and turned over their life savings to him in the last year?

PS,
R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sat May 21, 2011 at 02:36 AM..

Old
Sat May 21, 2011, 05:06 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
Hate to say it Moxie but I think you need tighter broadcasting retrictions to prevent fruit loops like him fleecing idiots of their money, then again another part of me says good luck to him, if they are daft enough to buy into it all then they deserve it.

If people can send him money via a website does that constitute internet gambling and will they all get a refund at midnight?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com