Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

PSO Live training for Europe

Old
PSO Live training for Europe - Fri May 20, 2011, 09:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
Once again, last night fell sleep while waiting for another PSO live training. And again, the subject, the topic was one of my main of interest.

Now, and believe I dont say that to please, or for courtesy (as Im well famous for my "noir" honesty), the Coach is one of the best ever cross the online world and it is not just better of some free schools but almost better then many other famous pay school.

The way he speak and describe (even if his tone is almost very severe most of the time) make things easy to get and more accesible for some very tough topic (like can be many math releted subject) and I manage, by take part of his classes, to understood things that were fair off away from my comprention before.

So, what I try to say whitout take too long is, there is any chances that PSO direction may considerate to get some middle way (Im refer to the time btw) where even the European members are able to partecipate to Dave class at a better time for us?

I really hope that PSO would serious considerate this matter as I believe the number of outside USA members is very consistence and especially now, after the governament of USA has decide the most rediculous thing (after the war to the terror of course and more ) that we should be even the majority.

Thanks anyway for bring to as this school, the tools and materials to go better and especially thanks for the choice of the Coach, where Dave (as mentioned already) know very well his job plus, know very well how to pass to others his knowledge. Thank you very much Pokerstars and mega thanks to Dave, for his immense professional standing!

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 09:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
"The Coach" , I wonder if the name will stick.

Some of Dave's training sessions are on at a reasonable hour for Europeans at the weekend.

PSO have advertised for trainers for the UK, Ireland (they left out Europe) and Canada but whether any prospective applicants would be up to the standard of the Langolier, I don't know.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...g-for-trainers

TC

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 11:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
We are working on this as our top priority.

Thanks in advance for everyone's patience.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 02:43 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Kiro, thank you for the kind words and high praise, I appreciate it and am glad you find my trainings beneficial.

I have long scheduled earlier time slots on the weekends (as that fits with my availability) specifically with having more Euro-friendly times in mind. I continue to do so, although tbh, historically those have had the lowest attendance. I think that's just a function of people everywhere having busy lives and busy weekends.

The video archiving of sessions should also help alleviate much of this concern with those being available 24/7, but of course there is the issue of not always being able to get all classes archived on the first shot, and also people do like to attend live as well.

As was said, we' re in the process of looking for additional trainers to conduct real money play sessions for live training, and expect based on their locations there will be larger variety of time slots available in the near future.

Thank you for your patience and persistance.

Dave.

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
Real gentlemen inside and outside classes

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com