Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

top ten was fun

Old
top ten was fun - Fri May 20, 2011, 06:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
thats better pso cant win anymore .......kks lose to 22 qq lose to ace rag wah

Old
Fri May 20, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
That's poker =D A few time ago, I don't arrived at ITM in 17 tourneys, I passed from 1847 to 1818 pts, losing a lot of hands in which I was 70%, 80% or 85% favourite, but in the last 2 days I arrived 3 times to ITM and I passed from 1818 to 1865 pts. The poker is a patience game, long-term results, and fortunately we have a lot of tourneys to reduce the luck factor. In the spanish league, for example, is different, the people only have 60-62 tourneys per month, if you have a bad patch of 17 consecutive tourneys is very difficult win the league, but here, with 180-186 tourneys, the good luck or the bad luck are not the most important things, the most important thing is the strategy.

For example, if I see your results, I see that there are a lot of tourneys where you finished between the 200º and the 300º position, in the last 25 tourneys you finished 8 times (32%) between these positions, me in the last 25 tourneys never finished between these positions, my worst position is 195º, where I only lost 5 points, during my bad patch only 1 time I lost more than 6 points, but you in 8 times lost more than 6 points. This means that probably your problem is not the luck, but the strategy =)

---

Last edited by Thanat0s666; Fri May 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com