Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Last thread for the SCOOP stakers

Old
Last thread for the SCOOP stakers - Sun May 22, 2011, 07:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
My overall thoughts,

First, I would like to thank every stakers who gave me the opportunity to play so many SCOOP events and of course, thank all of you rail birds.

I knew what I was getting into, but not the scope of it. Playing with other people's money is not the same as if it was only mine. All I thought about was making money for all of us, so I became more tight as the game progressed. The most frustrating part of those tournaments wasn't the bad beat (ok maybe a few), but especially playing for 5-6 hours and coming out empty. Now that it's over, I feel like my stress level has dropped......LOL, and now feel exhausted. Don't know how the people that play so many MTT's can do it, hats off.

So here are the final results:

The winnings per share comes out to $10.9664, therefore I'll be shipping back $11 per share in the next couple of hours. Here is the list:

Again,
THANK YOU ALL

Old
Sun May 22, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey dude,

Loved every minute of it,

Will do it again in a second,

l'm in,

cheers man

Old
Sun May 22, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
You gave them SCOOPs hell Sand, I watched some of them. Very tough fields!!

Old
The Thrill - Sun May 22, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#4)
Hey Sand,
Thank you for the opportunity, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 05:40 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
you did well, tough games long hours. lets do it again soon

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 05:52 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Ship WCOOP?

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 06:19 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2011
Hi Sand,

Glad to have been part of the group that shared in the belief of ur playin abilities. We all know u gave it ur best, but nothing can be done about the suck outs. I hope it was a great learning experience, which u'll be able to use to ur advantage in next year's SCOOP events! If u do try this particular venture again next year, I hope u'll give us, the original stakers, the first option @ any stakes being offered. I'm certain u'll find many stakers willing to go again.

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 07:28 AM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2007
Unlucky Sandtrap,

I enjoyed the ride from the easy side of the track and it sure was painful to see so many of your premium hands cracked.

I always hear it said that the best hands will yield reward over time; however to see you put in all that time and effort, get your chips in when you are good and end up losing is simply demoralising. It makes me wonder if there is a right way to play the game or if a lot of it just down to luck. I know whoever wins one of these events must have an awful lot of luck as well as skill.

I will be in again next year Sand and hats off to you my man.

TC

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 07:58 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Sand, it was a great ride.

My personal entries equated to a breakeven < and feel quite strongly that "you are the man".
You have the discipline.

To compete against such aggression is a challenge and as said earlier a bit of luck goes a long way.

Count me in for any future runs.

McQ60

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 09:46 PM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Nothing to be ashamed of man!!! Thats some great playing.. I also would contribute to another series if the opportunity arose.... Keep up the great play!!!

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 08:57 AM
(#11)
Thanks for the opportunity sand and congrats on your cashes. I'd do it again.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com