Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Triple Range Mergers Study Group

Old
Triple Range Mergers Study Group - Sun May 22, 2011, 11:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
CLUB NO LONGER ACTIVE

This thread is for the study group and home game club, Triple Range Mergers.

The purpose of Triple Range Mergers is to give new opportunities to poker enthusiasts and aspiring poker pros, to analyze their game with like-minded players. We are not just a home game club, but a study group as well. Using the opportunity to play regularly against each other, customize our own games, and share our hand histories for group analysis, our goal is to build on our skills and become winning players of the game.

This club is open to anyone, so if you are interested in joining and participating in our games and study sessions, send me a pm. I am open to studying a wide variety of games and game formats, so if there is a game besides Hold'em that you would like to practice, I'd be happy to schedule that game and attend a study session for it. Just send me a pm and I'll usually be able to set up at least a two-player study session.

Keep in mind that games in this club will usually not be simple get-togethers; make sure to check this thread for updates on review sessions and special details regarding the scheduled games. For now, we'll be using play money for all of our games.

Hope to see lots of you at the tables!

Last edited by PanickyPoker; Sun Jul 31, 2011 at 04:35 AM..

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 05:01 AM
(#2)
Week of Monday, July 13th, 2011 Schedule:

In Pacific Time

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

nothing scheduled yet

Last edited by PanickyPoker; Wed Jul 13, 2011 at 08:41 PM..

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 05:02 AM
(#3)
I'm sure this spot will become useful at some point, as well.

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 05:42 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
please send invite
thanks

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 07:31 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
me too

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 09:42 AM
(#6)
Im interested\

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 12:10 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
plz send me an invite as well PP... and i think that making them play money is the way to go
(not just cause i'm from the US....lol) so no one has any other vested intrest other that improving their game. talk at ya soon .....stack em high!!.....MT

Last edited by mtnestegg; Mon May 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: addition

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
I'll be keen

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 12:08 PM
(#9)
and by the way.... why does durrr have a chicken leg stuck to the top of his head? lol

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 04:33 AM
(#10)
It's a flamingo. Couldn't get the whole thing in the image. I might change the picture later, but I can't think of a good image that would visually describe a range merge.

Anyway, I'm going to schedule this week's game soon. Let me know what times this week you all are available, so I can pick a good time for the game and a good time for the review session.

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 06:09 AM
(#11)
It is very difficult for me to give a time as I have a lot of commitments other than poker this week.

However, if you stick up a time, that suits everyone else I will do my best to make it.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 07:26 AM
(#12)
back from campin'! had a great time cept the wifey thinks campin 'means shopping at the nearest outlet mall....lol anyhoooo... 5 or 6 pacific 8,9 ET would be ideal sinse 8 is when the lil man goes to bed. b4 that's ok but i might be a lil distracted. but that could be good so maybe someone else might be able to take it down this time....lol...JK... sort of ....lol hope we get a good turnout ... don't forget to have thos HH's saved to ur harddrives boys n girls. see y'all 2night.
stack em high!....MT

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 07:51 AM
(#13)
So far I've got 5-6pm Pacific on a day this week. I'll definitely wait for more responses, but I could set the game on Friday and a replayer session at a weekend time (5-6pm)? That would probably work for me.

Hmm... I want to go camping now...

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#14)
works for me

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 05:03 PM
(#15)
If i'm right that's, what 8 hours behind UK time, so that would be 2AM for me. Needless to say, i would need to OD on caffeine to stay up till then.

Old
Wed Jun 01, 2011, 10:13 PM
(#16)
Alright, I need to schedule it at some point. The problem with scheduling in UK time is that I can only really do that on weekends or weekday mornings here because of my work hours, and the weekend didn't go over well last week, since everybody was busy.

I'm going to schedule the game at 5pm Pacific on Friday, this week. Next week, I'll schedule a game in a more Europe-friendly time, but I will need some feedback for what times would be good. I can go up until 10am pacific (6pm UK?), or I can do most any weekend time at the moment. I'm also perfectly capable of OD'ing on caffeine myself. I actually do it regularly.

I'm tentatively scheduling the replayer session for 24 hours after the game, but I'll chat more with the people who attend the game and repost if the time changes.

Everyone, remember to have your hand histories actively saved to your hard drives. I'll pm you guys with my email address after the game.

Old
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 08:52 AM
(#17)
Majority obliging, 6pm would be good for me. Otherwise, I'll see when I can maybe squeeze a late one in, time spent playing tourney pending.

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Thu Jun 02, 2011 at 10:39 AM..

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#18)
If by 6pm, you mean 10am my time, that's workable for me. If that's good for anyone else, let me know so I can plug that in sometime next week.

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 07:44 AM
(#19)
heya PP .... this dog gonna hunt 2night? maybe start PMing some folks? doesn't really matter i guess. i'm in either way, but more than 3 would be nice...lol stack em high!.......MT

Old
Fri Jun 03, 2011, 07:57 AM
(#20)
I knew all the different time zones would cause confusion LOL

All right then I am in for 5pm pacific time tonight which is 1am in the UK, 2 am in Europe.

As for a euro friendly time 10 am PT suits me as well for next week. Is that 7pm my time?

TC

Edit: Wrote PST after correcting it from PMT, got it as PT now

So I am going to bed at 8pm to get up at 2am to play poker. Going back to bed as soon as it is over and then up at 7am to go and play golf tomorrow morning. I must be buckin mad LOL

And why German's refuse to play in the rain confounds me? I got a call at 6am to tell me our golf game was rescheduled to tomorrow because of a drizzle

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Fri Jun 03, 2011 at 08:10 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com