Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

So has anyone else been eyeballing...

Old
So has anyone else been eyeballing... - Mon May 23, 2011, 02:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
...the SCOOP Main Event $2.5 Million Guarantee?

I watched on and off for a few hours last night and have the tables up right now waiting for them to start this afternoon (my time).

One thing I've taken away from it is I guess if you're Joe Hachem KK actually holds up,LOL.

No,seriously though,been some good play,spills and thrills and a couple/few outrageous runner runner suckouts.

Last 2 spots are both going to bank better than half a million (if it plays out,be nice to see that happen for a change instead of a chop,but I fully understand why they do that for this kind of scratch),so the pressure will really be on.

The downside is that watching this (or any other games here,Trap I popped in on several of yours---you played great in my opinion BTW,just a little UL in a few key spots) is that it just reinforces what we American players are missing here,whether you're playing for 3/4's of a million dollars or in a .10 360 (or I guess $.09+.01 now) Turbo this is THE place to be.

Hoping we're back at some point,sooner than later to.

Also,unrelated here,but here's hoping that any fellow players in Missouri (or any who have relations there) are all safe and sound today. That was just a horrific looking series of tornadoes.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon May 23, 2011 at 02:03 PM..

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 03:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
If I'm not playing in an event, it's about exciting as watching golf for me. ie. not exciting at all.

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 07:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
If I'm not playing in an event, it's about exciting as watching golf for me. ie. not exciting at all.
I disagree, I often shadow people I have come to admire through the forum. I'm always totally silent, I'm there to watch and learn and don't want to be a distraction. I would encourage peeps to try this, there's a lot to be learned.

Old
Mon May 23, 2011, 09:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post

Also,unrelated here,but here's hoping that any fellow players in Missouri (or any who have relations there) are all safe and sound today. That was just a horrific looking series of tornadoes.
Tough, even tho life has gone on. Many people around here have dealt with these tornadoes forever. Not quite this bad however. I wish anyone dealing with these the very best.

JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com