Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

No SnGs?

Old
No SnGs? - Tue May 24, 2011, 04:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Just noticed that there are currently no SnGs registering in the lobby, at least at the lower levels I play. No STTs, MTT SnGs at all. Well, there are some Stud, Horse, and Omaha SnGs but no NLHE. What gives? Are they doing a restart or something?

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 04:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
Just noticed that there are currently no SnGs registering in the lobby, at least at the lower levels I play. No STTs, MTT SnGs at all. Well, there are some Stud, Horse, and Omaha SnGs but no NLHE. What gives? Are they doing a restart or something?

All tables have been shut down, i don't know why!!

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 04:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
All cash tables have stalled as well. All empty seats show reserved, and no hands are being dealt.

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
PS just tweeted this:

Quote:
We are experiencing temporary technical problems. Our programmers are aware of this situation and are working on resolving it.
Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 05:35 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzcanuck2 View Post
PS just tweeted this:

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Maybe things going on in Costa Rica. Heard something about servers there. Don't hold me to it. But, I read news that the political landscape down in CR has suddenly become online gaming "unfriendly" there.

Old
Tue May 24, 2011, 06:06 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Maybe things going on in Costa Rica. Heard something about servers there. Don't hold me to it. But, I read news that the political landscape down in CR has suddenly become online gaming "unfriendly" there.
http://www.ticotimes.net/News/Top-St...ay-May-13-2011

http://www.ticotimes.net/News/News-B...ay-May-23-2011

its not so much the online gaming as it is the money laundering, if they were paying all their taxes i think they wouldnt have such a big problem

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com