Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

whats the point

Old
whats the point - Wed May 25, 2011, 04:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
last 2 tournys aa in both call all in bet with q8 and 9j OUT OF BOTH 2 PLAYER RANKED 4 AND 5 K .its be coming a JOKE. SO Y DONT POKERSTARS SPLIT THE LEAGUE SO IF U DONT MAKE THE TOP 1 OR 2K UHAVE 2 QUALIFY THE FOLLOWING MONTH IT MIGHT JUST STOP THESE BINGO PLAYING DONKS FROM SCREWING SOMEBODY INTHE TOP 10 50 OR WHATEVER. AS IM SURE A LOT OF DECENT PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING POKER R P OFF.

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 04:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffex View Post
last 2 tournys aa in both call all in bet with q8 and 9j OUT OF BOTH 2 PLAYER RANKED 4 AND 5 K .its be coming a JOKE. SO Y DONT POKERSTARS SPLIT THE LEAGUE SO IF U DONT MAKE THE TOP 1 OR 2K UHAVE 2 QUALIFY THE FOLLOWING MONTH IT MIGHT JUST STOP THESE BINGO PLAYING DONKS FROM SCREWING SOMEBODY INTHE TOP 10 50 OR WHATEVER. AS IM SURE A LOT OF DECENT PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING POKER R P OFF.
Tut Tut Tut. Were You On Something When You Wrote This?AA Up Against 2 Monster Hands Like That And Your Gannin Off On One, Do You Not Realise That 80% Of PSO League Players Are Officialy Mentally Retarded. Tut Tut Tut...Taxi For Brian

Old
LOL - Wed May 25, 2011, 04:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Now that's quality man - and for the record i'm mentally unbalanced so i can relate to it. Are you still playing the league Toon b'cos i never see you ???

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
Now that's quality man - and for the record i'm mentally unbalanced so i can relate to it. Are you still playing the league Toon b'cos i never see you ???
Im Always Too Tired After The Electric Shock Treatment, Just Now n Again While Waiting For Tournies To Start

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 10:40 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
You must be new here. Or must have missed the last few thousand times this topic has been brought up.

Here's something to ALWAYS remember(as frustrating as it might be...) Playing Any Two Cards is well within the RULES of poker. Sometimes it's even the CORRECT thing to do. But when it comes to the ATC shove monkeys... If you can't beat them over the long-term, you need to reevaluate your own game.

You're allowed to be pissed about it, but being tilted only hurts yourself. Get over it, move on, use what you've learned.

This applies to ALL buy-in levels, not just PSO. PSO is free.

Old
Wed May 25, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
PSO is free.
Can I get am amen?

JT

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 10:08 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
You must be new here. Or must have missed the last few thousand times this topic has been brought up.

Here's something to ALWAYS remember(as frustrating as it might be...) Playing Any Two Cards is well within the RULES of poker. Sometimes it's even the CORRECT thing to do. But when it comes to the ATC shove monkeys... If you can't beat them over the long-term, you need to reevaluate your own game.

You're allowed to be pissed about it, but being tilted only hurts yourself. Get over it, move on, use what you've learned.

This applies to ALL buy-in levels, not just PSO. PSO is free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
Can I get am amen?

JT

+1 here MC,well said indeed.

If I could add one more thing to the mix that jeffex needs to remember it's the fact that if you are going to be in the top 10,50 or 100 in PSO,or a winning player at any buy-in level in cash MTT's,SNG's or Ring tables, one big reason is because you're SCOOPING pots much more often than LOSING them to players who make the type of decisions that you're railing against in your OP.

Which begs the question I always ask when I see a post like this...
In a game that will reward skill over luck much more often than not why in the Blue Hell would you want to compete against LESS bad players? That's the definition of counter-intuitive when it comes to poker.

Oh and JT,amen.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com