Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Vpp's prize!

Old
Question
Vpp's prize! - Wed May 25, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
Hi all iam new here and i am very excited.....But I have a ask....I made...Some VPP this month,but last month no ,,I will be able to receive a High Prize For Next Month?Because I see this month i have a White Star !

Greetings From Romania!

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 09:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi. Yes you will be eligible for the higher prizes next month if you earn at least 20vpp's this month. If you have a small roll and have not yet reached 20vpp's this month then I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 10:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Vasile View Post
Hi all iam new here and i am very excited.....But I have a ask....I made...Some VPP this month,but last month no ,,I will be able to receive a High Prize For Next Month?Because I see this month i have a White Star !

Greetings From Romania!
Welcome OV!
Did you make 20 vpps by today? Hope so!
Please note that if you do earn 20 vpps for the first time, it may take just a little while to get you updated to "active," possibly a day or two. Just make sure you're shown active a couple weeks into the month, and if not, send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will get it corrected.
On your other post, yes, begging is not allowed, but if you send a pm to some of your responses, those players can direct you to a staking site.
Best o' luck!

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 07:49 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaxwell View Post
Hi. Yes you will be eligible for the higher prizes next month if you earn at least 20vpp's this month. If you have a small roll and have not yet reached 20vpp's this month then I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.
wouldnt the 9 hand tbls be better if I'm just gonna post and fold? that way u get 9 hands per blinds instead of 6 hands per blind?

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 08:22 PM
(#5)
Nope coz the vpp's get split 6 ways instead of nine ways. And also there is more action on a 6-max table

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
k cool, I tried the 6 max omaha h/l tbls and I got my 20 VPPs in a hour so it worked out well....thx for the suggestion.

Old
Thu Jun 02, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#7)
No worries. Nice work there

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 10:44 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2011
on the topic of vpps
I am new on PS and to the PSO, I have not made a deposit but won a ticket to another leagues .10 tourney. Now it states everyone recieves 2.xx vpp's (2.11) or sumthin. I played the event and finished just outside the bubble, but do not see any vpp's attached to my account. Is this because i haven't played any cash games yet or is it just a time thing?

Old
Sun Jul 03, 2011, 12:48 PM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaxwell View Post
I highly recommend the micro-limit Omaha 6-max tables. Just post, fold and watch the vpp's come rolling in.

Good luck.
ok so I went to one of these tables like you suggested and rake is only like 2c???? its gonna take forever to get VPPS at 2c rake a hand, any suggestions?

Old
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 07:29 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
ok so I went to one of these tables like you suggested and rake is only like 2c???? its gonna take forever to get VPPS at 2c rake a hand, any suggestions?
Yeah head to the 0.50/1 Fixed Limit 2-7 low Tripple Draw you will have your 150 vpp's in under 5 hours and if your half decent at the game you will walk away with a big profit as well iv'e played around 8 hours on them now and have 180 vvp's and I'm probably up about $20 it would of been $50 but but i failed to quit while i was ahead in one round and ended up losing the $30 profit i managed to make purely down to being tired. my advice is Hit the table with $20 and play till you reach $30 then walk away and go back after 1 hour and continue that processes until your no longer gambling your own money then just sit there and watch the vvp's shoot up.Trust me this is ten times better than sitting at the table your referring to and if you want some tips on the best way to play them let me no.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com