Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Players in the pso skills league p1ss me off

Old
Players in the pso skills league p1ss me off - Thu May 26, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
y do players sit out all tournament or win a big hand that the start and then sit out all tournament if they cant play or they are scared losing early in the tournament then y do they play

lets name and shame these players

players that have sit out all tournament

joc1978
redstefc
the-itcher
acekickerj
KISS rules1
snoop836
joshua75
jel-mil
barcla
dur_ty_55
Bones31271
Radrich3135
misha1104

players that win and then sit out

dukee_1
badbones141
ballistic12
IMDQUEENB
CodigoB
pecs275
PhatBlunt
MrJCurry
Utchat41
tamere1404
TARANTULLA50
Best Hand688

thats all at the mo but i will add more on here

Last edited by turts18; Fri May 27, 2011 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: adding players

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 01:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by turts18 View Post

players that win and then sit out

dukee_1
badbones141
ballistic12
IMDQUEENB
CodigoB
pecs275
PhatBlunt
dukee - as his / her name implies, ducks out
badbones - probably sore
ballistic - on tilt, apparently
IMDQUEENB - too full of herself to take us PSO'ers seriously
CodigoB - lives by the bay, sees cod, must go fish
pecs - distracted by mirror where he sees self lifting weights in the buff
PhatBlunt - obviously a refugee from reefer poker, likely too high to play

Hope that answers it for ya turts.....

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 02:08 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
Is cool i am not there LOL !
Greetings :P see you in 43 minutes at next....in last 2 I made horrible tourneys!

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 02:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Sitting out is perfectly legal.

Plus those are free chips.

So explain to me again why you're complaining?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#5)
Hey ... at least they are better than those people that complain about stupid things.

Right?

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
if u dont like me complaining dont read it i wont lose any sleep over u not reading it

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 03:21 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
dukee - as his / her name implies, ducks out
badbones - probably sore
ballistic - on tilt, apparently
IMDQUEENB - too full of herself to take us PSO'ers seriously
CodigoB - lives by the bay, sees cod, must go fish
pecs - distracted by mirror where he sees self lifting weights in the buff
PhatBlunt - obviously a refugee from reefer poker, likely too high to play

Hope that answers it for ya turts.....

yh i think that does answer it lol

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
if u dont like me complaining dont read it i wont lose any sleep over u not reading it
Just asking a simple question.

Which you still have not answered.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
Just asking a simple question.

Which you still have not answered.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

because i want everyone to know who the DONKS are

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 03:42 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
because i want everyone to know who the DONKS are
How does sitting out make a player a donk?

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#11)
Quote:
How does sitting out make a player a donk?
you left something out of this post so i'll put it in for you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 04:20 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
you left something out of this post so i'll put it in for you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I love how no one around here is able to answer simple questions.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#13)
Quote:
I love how no one around here is able to answer simple questions.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's just easier to label everybody else a donk without putting much thought into it. Just like it is easier to blame the site / donks / corrupt RNG instead of working on ones game.

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 06:37 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
It's just easier to label everybody else a donk without putting much thought into it. Just like it is easier to blame the site / donks / corrupt RNG instead of working on ones game.
Well said.

If people put half as much energy into improving their own game as they do calling people donks or yelling "it's rigged!", they'd see a huge improvement in their game.

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 07:23 PM
(#15)
Since: Aug 2010
IT'S RIGGED YOU DONKS!!!!!

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#16)
i've often wondered why anyone would be annoyed w/ someone sitting out and giving anyone who wants them free chips... its just more dead money for all who ARE playing..so could one of you donks or riggers explain that to me?... i REALLY wanna know....lol
stack em high!...MT and lmao joker

Old
I agree - Thu May 26, 2011, 07:57 PM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2010
Yeah get real guys - If you have half a brain and compare on - line to real poker - you will see that in online poker the game code will keep coming up with new and inventive ways to knock out the shorter stack and the all inner's time and time again. And when you sit there and actually put some thought into it - you realise that it has to - how else would it make the field decrease ??? If it played like live cards - with the ammount of entrants per online tourney as there is - u could be sat there for days !!! As real card tournaments do. Now the ones who run online poker sites already know this - and how would that fit into anyones working life ?? It could'nt - even if you did'nt work you would have problems completing it. So there for surely written into the game code is a way to decrease the entrants rapidly - ( apart from the 1st hand all inners) who do it to their selfs. Now in a perfect world bad beats would equal the amount of times we got lucky. But nothing is perfect - not you - or me - or life - or online poker. So if we know this - having spent so much time on it - (as most of us do) - you either have realise it is what it is - and learn to expect the unexpected (even though you were expecting it !! lol ) or don't bother at all. Think that just about says it all.

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
Yeah get real guys - If you have half a brain and compare on - line to real poker - you will see that in online poker the game code will keep coming up with new and inventive ways to knock out the shorter stack and the all inner's time and time again. And when you sit there and actually put some thought into it - you realise that it has to - how else would it make the field decrease ??? If it played like live cards - with the ammount of entrants per online tourney as there is - u could be sat there for days !!! As real card tournaments do. Now the ones who run online poker sites already know this - and how would that fit into anyones working life ?? It could'nt - even if you did'nt work you would have problems completing it. So there for surely written into the game code is a way to decrease the entrants rapidly - ( apart from the 1st hand all inners) who do it to their selfs. Now in a perfect world bad beats would equal the amount of times we got lucky. But nothing is perfect - not you - or me - or life - or online poker. So if we know this - having spent so much time on it - (as most of us do) - you either have realise it is what it is - and learn to expect the unexpected (even though you were expecting it !! lol ) or don't bother at all. Think that just about says it all.
Care to show us your proof of this?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tin foil hat.jpg (9.5 KB, 6 views)

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 08:06 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
i've often wondered why anyone would be annoyed w/ someone sitting out and giving anyone who wants them free chips... its just more dead money for all who ARE playing..so could one of you donks or riggers explain that to me?... i REALLY wanna know....lol
stack em high!...MT and lmao joker
I've already asked that question. Apparently no one has a good reason for why they dislike the sitters.

Old
Thu May 26, 2011, 08:52 PM
(#20)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Well said.

If people put half as much energy into improving their own game as they do calling people donks or yelling "it's rigged!", they'd see a huge improvement in their game.
Ssugs I love ya bro and really have always dug your diligence on calling peeps out time and again on this BS,but...

I have to disagree with this statement a little bit. Anyone who constantly whines about sitters and donks is NOT likely to see a huge improvement in their game because,quite simply,the old adage still applies...

...You can't fix stupid.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com