Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Vote your player of the month (may)

Old
Vote your player of the month (may) - Fri May 27, 2011, 09:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi Players, here's your chance to vote for your player of the month. It can be anyone who has participated in the PSO League this month (MAY) Perhaps its a player you have sat at a table with and enjoyed there style of play, or for there overall performance through out the month. You can nominate which ever player you like wether you no him/she or not. But you can not vote for yourself and can only vote once. I will then add up all the votes before the last game on the last day of the month and the player with the most votes will receive PSO Player Ot The Month Award and $5. This is not a PSO promotion but one which i have come up with myself and the $5 will be paid by me to the player at the end of the month. I did think about using the $5 to put a bounty on the nominated player for the last game but i dont no if this would be legal and fair, It would of been an added fun factor to the end of the month with 100's of players trying to knock the player out but as the player may need pts in that game it does'nt seem fair to deny him/she the chance to improve there score.
Well players good luck for the rest of the month.

My vote goes to: " AJR HOLDINGS " Reason being he is the only player ive seen get past the 1900 mark and the games ive watched him in he has played well when hes short stacked and held on to his big stacks.

Old
Fri May 27, 2011, 09:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
ISEECOOKIES

nuff said / closed

Old
Fri May 27, 2011, 12:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Wow this is a tough 1 - AJR IS good - Then theres HAPPYSAP - Darkman61 - Outcast13 and ya self hitman but to name afew - Great idea man i will reserve judgement till the 31st.

Old
Fri May 27, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
I VOTE JjesterShark LMFAO

Old
Fri May 27, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOingDonks View Post
I VOTE JjesterShark LMFAO
Sorry it doesn't count when 30 peeps AND Jjester's dad tell you to post that...

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 07:19 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2007
I will not vote for you Hitman, can't have you giving yourself 5$

My choice is FarrahnsMom: consistently on the first page of the leaderboard, TAG player, and gets very excited when he wins

He is also my choice to win this month although me saying that may just scupper all his chances

TC

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
thanks top cat ,im a girl a grandmother actually..... my vote is for topthecat ...... and yes i was going to vote for top before he voted for me ... the reasons are he has played under 40 games and is in the top players gl F.M

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 05:35 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
thanks top cat ,im a girl a grandmother actually..... my vote is for topthecat ...... and yes i was going to vote for top before he voted for me ... the reasons are he has played under 40 games and is in the top players gl F.M
it appears the grasshopper has surpassed the master

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 05:44 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I vote for tencat. May had to be his highest scoring month.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 05:46 PM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
lol tencat was an American i think

Old
Sat May 28, 2011, 05:50 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
lol tencat was an American i think
Precisely.

Old
Sun May 29, 2011, 02:25 PM
(#12)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by De Hitman View Post
Hi Players, here's your chance to vote for your player of the month. It can be anyone who has participated in the PSO League this month (MAY) Perhaps its a player you have sat at a table with and enjoyed there style of play, or for there overall performance through out the month. You can nominate which ever player you like wether you no him/she or not. But you can not vote for yourself and can only vote once. I will then add up all the votes before the last game on the last day of the month and the player with the most votes will receive PSO Player Ot The Month Award and $5. This is not a PSO promotion but one which i have come up with myself and the $5 will be paid by me to the player at the end of the month. I did think about using the $5 to put a bounty on the nominated player for the last game but i dont no if this would be legal and fair, It would of been an added fun factor to the end of the month with 100's of players trying to knock the player out but as the player may need pts in that game it does'nt seem fair to deny him/she the chance to improve there score.
Well players good luck for the rest of the month.

My vote goes to: " AJR HOLDINGS " Reason being he is the only player ive seen get past the 1900 mark and the games ive watched him in he has played well when hes short stacked and held on to his big stacks.

Iam gonna say Cinamngirl, she just started playing in April and she is on 1st page she fights through the good and bad and I just think she deserves player of the month :-D

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#13)
Since: May 2011
BronzeStar
I vote topthecat... I was on the final tbl with him when he won a tourney and he dominated the tbl and was very impressive... haven't played with him since though so I dunno if it was just a hot streak or not.

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 03:13 PM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones31271 View Post
Iam gonna say Cinamngirl, she just started playing in April and she is on 1st page she fights through the good and bad and I just think she deserves player of the month :-D
aww thanks Bones!! I had no idea about this... you sneaky sneak!
It's hard to chose my favourite player this month. All of you guys are great! It's such a pleasure to play with all of you! There is never a dull moment at any of my tables! Ha!
My vote (because I can only choose one of you -- booo!) is for AJR HOLDINGS. His sportsmanship is stellar, and I believe he has proven that he plays a solid game regardless of the size of his chipstack. Plus he was the tops for quite a while!!! Way to go AJ

Good Luck at the tables everyone!

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 04:08 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
I choose cinnagirl... shes HAWT

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 05:20 PM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Sorry roomik. You're a bit late into this discussion. It's already been decided she's scary

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
and Divorced...

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 06:00 PM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2011
i vote for cinagirl

Old
Mon May 30, 2011, 10:39 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Are you a Eagles fan op?

Old
Tue May 31, 2011, 12:20 AM
(#20)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Wow... what happened to Cookies? lol

If an x- PSO'er can vote... I vote IseeCookies back in, especially since roomik lost his mind when he saw cinnagirl's avatar and forgot he already voted for Cookies! lol

Love ya roomik, you know that!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com