Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Shahade writes about PS Women Live experience

Old
Shahade writes about PS Women Live experience - Wed Jun 01, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
WhiteStar
Jennifer Shahade has chosen to write about her experiences on and off the felt from her trip to EPT Madrid in May. Thanks to her for the insight, especially into the PokerStars Women Live tournament. An excerpt is here:

The PokerStars Women Live EPT Grand Final on May 11th featured 60 players from 14 countries. I used to think women's events had great value because of a larger pool of inexperienced players, but now I find the situation more complex. Events like the PokerStars Women Grand Finale event attract a wide range of players. Though there are some relative beginners, there are also many high stakes professional players who may not normally squeeze a €550 or 1K event into their schedules. Entrants to the Madrid event included Team PokerStars pros Liv Boeree, Victoria Coren, and Sandra Naujoks as well as professional players such as Vanessa Peng, Melanie Weisner and Xuan Liu. If you are preparing to play a major women's event, I'd suggest browsing through articles featuring top female poker players. If you recognize who's who at your table, you will be at a distinct advantage, or at least not a disadvantage.

Check out the full article here.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com